Why you guys run Dell off?

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated
From peeps -

I'm done with shit EOG and cocksucker JK. I will never post another play over there led alone be best. And I'm going to stiff $100 I promised for their goofy playoffs contest where you could post your card 2 weeks after NBA started.

This thread will have the same rules except they will actually be enforced. ONE play. No exceptions. Can be anything but can only be ONE. Not 30 like Kinky duck. Not imaginary like Kinky duck. Can be airbets like Kinky duck. Just needs to be a real line at a real book.

Everybody grades their own shit. Honour system. Contest ends after the Super Show. Whoever has the most units wins. $100 plus a fucking cookie trophy.

I will debutantè the thread with a bet on Special @ Fagduel current odds to lift the Charles Schwabby trophy.

Fagduel, Jordan Spieth +1400

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Says he is done here?

HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE UNTIL HE PAYS OFF THE $50 BET HE LOST TO ME!

Money that was NOT going to me. It was going to CHARITY but just like the (t)RUMP family, Stiff Dude has no problem taking money from Cancer charities. Him posting here, or not, doesn't affect me since I have had STIFF DUDE on Ignore for some time. I did not want to see my IQ drop 99% to his level

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
What was the bet duck?

I missed all that

There was a contest for the NCAA Tourney. STIFF DUDE challenged me to see who would do better. We agreed on a $50 bet. I won. I didn't even ask for the money to be paid to me. I asked for it to be DONATED to LLS. And just like one of his heroes Qusay, Eric (t)RUMP, he STIFFED a Cancer Charity. I KNEW he would do this which is why I begged JK to have us both send him the money ahead of time but it was not done.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Betting between two rival posters never ends well.

Wink, I'll make the charity whole at the end of our contest titled "The EOG 500."

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Betting between two rival posters never ends well.

Wink, I'll make the charity whole at the end of our contest titled "The EOG 500."

Which is why I wanted both patties to pay up AHEAD of time. And it was $50. Not $500. Or $5000. Or....................

No need to do that JK. As I said - it is $50. It's just a shame someone who supports a person who has spent his entire life stiffing people - did the same.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So I hit another majors bum. Not the bum I wanted mind you but it still counts as a hit.

Golden State trophy
Fitzpatrick trophy

Lighting trophy (1-2)
Emma trophy
Raffy trophy

Single rooster ticket. And with Tampa Bay -1.5 hitting tonight, another single ticket.

Lightning -1.5
Oklahomo trophy
Emma trophy
Raffy trophy
Xander (British) trophy

OK a hedge. I want and need Notre Dame. Playing for 6 figures.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Alls I ask of Tampa is to win every home game. Give me 2 looks at Colorado. If no and no, ok. With Notre Dame, win tomorrow to stay alive and guarantee me a championship look.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
From peeps -

I'm done with shit EOG and cocksucker JK. I will never post another play over there led alone be best. And I'm going to stiff $100 I promised for their goofy playoffs contest where you could post your card 2 weeks after NBA started.

This thread will have the same rules except they will actually be enforced. ONE play. No exceptions. Can be anything but can only be ONE. Not 30 like Kinky duck. Not imaginary like Kinky duck. Can be airbets like Kinky duck. Just needs to be a real line at a real book.

Everybody grades their own shit. Honour system. Contest ends after the Super Show. Whoever has the most units wins. $100 plus a fucking cookie trophy.

I will debutantè the thread with a bet on Special @ Fagduel current odds to lift the Charles Schwabby trophy.

Fagduel, Jordan Spieth +1400

DD won't leave here. He enjoys pestering JK and reading Winky's posts.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Garbage time look.

Monday 06/27/2022 Money Line 250.00 437.50 No
Tennis Wimbledon 138692263 Match Winner: Jan-Lennard Struff +175 Mon Jun 27 2022 09:25 EST