Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thanks to Dabo, I have $500 available to strategize another rooster(s). I'll sleep on it, cee if Alcatraz gets through and make a decision.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I have no SYMPATHY for STIFF Dude. AS I KNEW WOULD BE THE CASE - the FUCKHEAD STIFFED ME ON A BET WITH THE MONEY GOING TO CHARITY! I don't see his posts because I block his fucking sorry ass loser's posts so my IQ doesn't drop 99% to his level.

The fact FUCKHEAD DUDE was allowed to enter a post up contest was disgraceful. IF he wins any money and $50 of it doesn't go to my charity - I AM OUTTA HERE!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have no SYMPATHY for STIFF Dude. AS I KNEW WOULD BE THE CASE - the FUCKHEAD STIFFED ME ON A BET WITH THE MONEY GOING TO CHARITY! I don't see his posts because I block his fucking sorry ass loser's posts so my IQ doesn't drop 99% to his level.

The fact FUCKHEAD DUDE was allowed to enter a post up contest was disgraceful. IF he wins any money and $50 of it doesn't go to my charity - I AM OUTTA HERE!

Sir. This is a Starbucks. Would you like a strawberry latte?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Grade all the plays if you want.

Parlay 40.93 4,728.39

Tennis - 8250 Karen Khachanov +350 for Game
Tennis - 8252 Casper Ruud -120 for Game
Tennis - 8255 Andrey Rublev +100 for Game
Tennis - 8754 Caroline Garcia -130 for Game
Tennis - 8756 Ajla Tomljanovic +180 for Game
Tennis - 8749 Iga Swiatek -235 for Game

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can thank Dabo for this Nicky hedge.

Tennis Futures ATP US Open .
Odds to win
Nick Kyrgios +160
Risking 1000 To Win 1600

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That seals the dirty double fault deal. I am going to win US Open. Only question is howid much or howid many (zeroes).

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You know I am going good when I can bet a whatever $1000 late futures cat on the trophy chalk. I'm not a shark. I don't do that unless I on a roll.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tennis - 8246 Andrey Rublev +120 for Game
Tennis - 8250 Karen Khachanov +425 for Game
Tennis - 8252 Casper Ruud -115 for Game
Tennis - 8736 Jessica Pegula -115 for Game
Tennis - 8738 Karolina Pliskova +100 for Game
Tennis - 8740 Aryna Sabalenka -130 for Game

Saturday 08/27/2022 Future/Prop 50.00 7,500.00
Tennis Futures - ATP US Open - Odds to win - Karen Khachanov +15000

Saturday 08/27/2022 Future/Prop 50.00 7,500.00
Tennis Futures - ATP US Open - Odds to win - Karen Khachanov +15000

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tennis - 8253 Jannik Sinner +155 for Game
Tennis - 8255 Andrey Rublev -125 for Game
Tennis - 8257 Karen Khachanov +150 for Game
Tennis - 8749 Iga Swiatek -205 for Game
Tennis - 8751 Karolina Pliskova -115 for Game
Tennis - 8759 Caroline Garcia -150 for Game

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Right now, fuck Oz. I need to close the gentlemen and lady deal in the US Open. Karen vs Siner dream final. Sweaty vs doesn't matter ladies.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mobile my first loss this week. I thought he had no chance but if he keeps playing like this, he may lift the trophy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As far as Ozzie, he can do something to improve his situation. Fetterman cannot. His only play is to hold the lead and run out the clock. That usually doesn't end well.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not debating will hurt him and it might be the diff'rent stroke difference. If he debates and has stroke freeze, he is more fucked.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Is what it is. Of Oz loses, can still take the Senate but would be like being down 2 sets. That's a flip not a hold for the Dems.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is an individual crime. Has no connection or complicity to the Democrat party but we know why the New York Times put politician instead of Democrat in the headline. And if it was a Republican, the New York Times would not only put Republican in the headline, they'd put MAGA and Trump in the article. And the rest of the media would pounce like the Chubby Whitmer FBI kidnapping plot.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Need Sweaty and Alcatraz to win then I am guaranteed 2 trophies.

Karen 15k
Rude 5k
Alcatraz rooster
Sweaty rooster
Miss Garcia rooster
Jabber rooster

I'll need help with the roosters but at least I'll start 1-1. No exacta.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That would be something something if I can hit my biggest lady Wimbledon then hit my biggest gentlemen US Open. Both 150-1. $22,000 and $15,000.