Why does G Bush just not talk with this lady?

Sam Odom

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
Popularity is one thing OF, but do you honestly believe that many of the 51% of idiots(sorry for the lack of a better word) would actually admit they were duped and change their votes' if another election were held today?

The wacky Left (if the shoe fits) are duped everytime they think a Lefty can win a national election! Kerry lost more so than Bush won.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Sam Odom said:
The wacky Left (if the shoe fits) are duped everytime they think a Lefty can win a national election! Kerry lost more so than Bush won.
Sam/Glaken: Two wrongs do not make a right! Yeah, Kerry was NOT the best choice, as you and I know. But still was a better choice than what we ended up with!

Sam Odom

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
But still was a better choice than what we ended up with!

You are the best friend of the Right. They love to read that, maybe the Left can find someone more Left than Kerry next time hung

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Sam Odom said:
You are the best friend of the Right. They love to read that, maybe the Left can find someone more Left than Kerry next time hung
You are correct, sir. After the 2000 election Gore legitimately won, I conceded any chance in the future of Dems winning the Presidency! Rove, Roberts, et al have perfected their modus operandi of election thievery, so, yes, I do agree with you Sam. You are a Dem, you name me someone who would have beaten W in 2000 or 2004!

Sam Odom

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
You are correct, sir. After the 2000 election Gore legitimately won, I conceded any chance in the future of Dems winning the Presidency! Rove, Roberts, et al have perfected their modus operandi of election thievery...

blah blah blah

Sam Odom

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
Gore legitimately won...

Gore and Company lost in 2000 because they ran a terrible campaign, Gore's debates, you do remember Prince Al in those debates? He was to show how dumb Dubya was but he became the idiot. Gore lawyers lost the post Fl election fray, not asking for a state wide recount.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
You are a Dem, you name me someone who would have beaten W in 2000 or 2004!

Cannot give you a name of a sure winner, THAT IS THE PROBLEM. But any candidate with a good chance of winning a red state would be a good starting point. This is where the DNC could help, we have to balance (liberal/con) the early nominating process.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Sam Odom said:
Gore and Company lost in 2000 because they ran a terrible campaign, Gore's debates, you do remember Prince Al in those debates? He was to show how dumb Dubya was but he became the idiot. Gore lawyers lost the post Fl election fray, not asking for a state wide recount.
I seem to recall that Gore was such a huge favorite in the debates that when he just simply 'kicked his ass' in the debates that the Republicans were so happy they twisted that into a W victory! P.S. That is supposed to say 'kicked his ass'-, sorry!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Lawrence said:
the thread title should be changed and an"again" needs to be added at the end...
Thank God we do not have to see that stupid Conan everytime we see your comments!

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
ZZ CREAM said:
Thank God we do not have to see that stupid Conan everytime we see your comments!
lol...I am working on getting my infamous Conan avatar over here pal...if your serious though I'm sure there is a shut off avatar feature cheers

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Lawrence said:
lol...I am working on getting my infamous Conan avatar over here pal...if your serious though I'm sure there is a shut off avatar feature cheers
No, I like you , but do not like looking at Conan!

Sam Odom

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
So you actually believe W won the 2000 debates? You would have to be the only one Sam!

According to you, Dems are doing everything politically right and even "winning" also they have the backing of the maj of the USA people.wow Go checkout the US House, US Senate, SCourt & White House.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Sam Odom said:
According to you, Dems are doing everything politically right and even "winning" also they have the backing of the maj of the USA people.wow Go checkout the US House, US Senate, SCourt & White House.
No, I am definitely not saying that, in fact the Dems are doing almost everything wrong! What I am saying is that Al Gore and John Kerry were still much better potential Presidents than what we ended up with! That is all! W has gotten a lot of kids killed for nothing!

revengefactor

EOG Member
It's well documented on wheather he should or shouldn't but he's a leader so he should lead or else he's going to end up meeting with many,many, pissed off people.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
revengefactor,

Welcome to EOG.

The troops need to get home. They are fighting a losing battle.

BTW, what was the reason we attacked Iraq again?

X

xpanda

Lawrence said:
the thread title should be changed and an"again" needs to be added at the end...

A LAWRENCE SIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! My own favourite 'peaches' has made his way over here ...

I have been super-smokin' busy but will give you a ring tonight ....

ps. Bush is an asshole. :D

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
xpanda said:
A LAWRENCE SIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! My own favourite 'peaches' has made his way over here ...

I have been super-smokin' busy but will give you a ring tonight ....

ps. Bush is an asshole. :D
dinner42 ...glad to be back in your neighborhood peaches...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I would like to have some peaches. Glaken???

Fishhead sent me some oranges a year ago. Still waiting. dog1