Who will be the worst team in the NFL this season?

Valuist

EOG Master
Depends on Fields' progress....or lack thereof. If he progresses, it won't be the Bears. If he doesn't progress, we could see a 4-13 team.

The same could be said about Jacksonville. And can a "worst team in the NFL thread" be complete without naming the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Jags spent more than $155 million guaranteed on free agents this offseason.

Year 2 for Trevor Lawrence.

Doug Pederson's first year in Jacksonville.

Offensive coordinator is Press Taylor, he's the younger brother of Cincinnati head coach Zac Taylor.

I count at least four teams with lower win total projections than the Jags.

Not Jacksonville.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Fields I believe will progress enough to the point that the Bears won't be the worst. I'll go with Jacksonville, but I give an obvious honorable mention to Seattle.

Teams that have started Drew Lock have gone seasons not winning more than 5 games.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Fields I believe will progress enough to the point that the Bears won't be the worst. I'll go with Jacksonville, but I give an obvious honorable mention to Seattle.

Teams that have started Drew Lock have gone seasons not winning more than 5 games.
Fields progress.... not sure of that

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Hard to pick an AFC South team because they can all beat each other in that shitty division.

I’ll go with the Giants. Have no idea what the identity of this team is.

blueline

EOG Master
Yes not even one exhibition game has been played but Bears beat reporter said Fields 10+ yard completions " have been few and far between"

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yes not even one exhibition game has been played but Bears beat reporter said Fields 10+ yard completions " have been few and far between"
No idea what to make of them this season. They have such a easy schedule, it’s a shame they going to waste Fields most likely.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Seattle,Chicago,Atlanta,Houston

As for Jacksonville they wont be the worst team they have a new head coach and just spent a quarter of a billion dollars in free agency so those guys are gonna be better.