Where is Pauly Howard on VSIN?

railbird

EOG Master

alan

@dinkinc

·
1h

Delta plus.t ake the vaccine. these mask rules are turning people into anti-vaxxers. the vaccines can end this... i understand the mask can help but it's never going to be followed properly.. it's a small part of the solution and everyone cheats by wearing them wrong, get vaxxed

alan

@dinkinc

·
16h

This variant is worse than the first. Imagine what it would have been like if we didn’t have the vaccine. We need to take action before the next variant comes. Fool me once ..... get vaccinated if you can.

railbird

EOG Master
its not going to end. the vaccinated are the superspreaders, 74% of cases are from vaccinated, 90% + of ICeland, ISreal, mayalysia, population vaccinated, cases are skyhigh in those 3. The Vaxs dont do jac ksquat except spread the diseases and give you heart inflammation, give you blood clots in heart brain and lungs. Black celeberitries and nfl alumni getting paid off to promote the scam that kills you. run dmc a paid schill

timbo47

EOG Enthusiast
its not going to end. the vaccinated are the superspreaders, 74% of cases are from vaccinated, 90% + of ICeland, ISreal, mayalysia, population vaccinated, cases are skyhigh in those 3. The Vaxs dont do jac ksquat except spread the diseases and give you heart inflammation, give you blood clots in heart brain and lungs. Black celeberitries and nfl alumni getting paid off to promote the scam that kills you. run dmc a paid schill

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
" take your closing line value and stick it"... Pauly Howard
Mitch had Buffalo -6.5 over Jax bet during the preseason, thought he had tremendous value when it got to -15, and Buffalo didn't even get past 6 points, lol.

I forgot JK's quote on that situation, but it was a good one!

railbird

EOG Master

alan
@dinkinc
·
1h

Delta plus.t ake the vaccine. these mask rules are turning people into anti-vaxxers. the vaccines can end this... i understand the mask can help but it's never going to be followed properly.. it's a small part of the solution and everyone cheats by wearing them wrong, get vaxxed

alan
@dinkinc
·
16h

This variant is worse than the first. Imagine what it would have been like if we didn’t have the vaccine. We need to take action before the next variant comes. Fool me once ..... get vaccinated if you can.
Bump

Heim

EOG Master
Pauly reported this morning that someone bet 75k (CFB) on Bama over MTSU to win $300. Pauly was dismayed anyone would tie up their money that long. How about making more money with the rates they're paying on savings or CDs now. 🤦

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pauly reported this morning that someone bet 75k (CFB) on Bama over MTSU to win $300. Pauly was dismayed anyone would tie up their money that long. How about making more money with the rates they're paying on savings or CDs now. 🤦

I do agree with what they said about just waiting until day of the game or week of - to make the same bet. So you only win $200. Putting up that much for this little makes no difference.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Why isn't anyone talking about bets like this are for laundering money or hiding money in terms of divorces.

Books are taking these bets and advertising them.

Tell me it isn't hiding money if a dude simply makes these bridge jumper bets that are 99.999% to win for peanuts for anything other than something else. Guys could hide millions with these bets.

Probably a EV move in both situations

Heim

EOG Master
Why isn't anyone talking about bets like this are for laundering money or hiding money in terms of divorces.

Books are taking these bets and advertising them.

Tell me it isn't hiding money if a dude simply makes these bridge jumper bets that are 99.999% to win for peanuts for anything other than something else. Guys could hide millions with these bets.

Probably a EV move in both situations

I forgot about the above. It is happening. Yesterday somebody layed 60k to win $300 on Wemby to be first pick in NBA draft.

Heim

EOG Master
Howard and Moss have the best segment on VSIN. I enjoyed their interview with Joey Tunes who allegedly had Clark
at 97/1 for a dime in the US Open. As gamblers themselves, they know what to ask....the dynamics of a wager like
that and how many people have input.

On the negative front, they need to put Lombardo on the shelf until football season. His basketball/baseball insight is straight
from the ESPN ticker. But great football stuff.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Howard and Moss have the best segment on VSIN. I enjoyed their interview with Joey Tunes who allegedly had Clark
at 97/1 for a dime in the US Open. As gamblers themselves, they know what to ask....the dynamics of a wager like
that and how many people have input.

On the negative front, they need to put Lombardo on the shelf until football season. His basketball/baseball insight is straight
from the ESPN ticker. But great football stuff.
I did see the bet on his Twitter if that matters and he did admit to having 10 guys total. While he won 94k on the bet I'm sure he profited around 75k.

I like the ch3mistry that mitch and pauly have. Mitch takes slight digs at Paul's lifestyle (taco bell) and pauly will bite back but at the same time isn't going to change.

Lombardi is the absolute #1 dude for nfl information when it comes to throwing water on hot takes. Justin fields is his whipping boy. Tua was too at one point but not so much.

Trey Lance. Lol

He probably asked for time off. I think he is finishing up writing a book so maybe he needs to meet a deadline.

He is a must listen to with the Lombardi line and his GM shuffle.
Love it

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
They understand a morning show on a sports talk based channel/network has to do more than talk about sports.

WinSomeLoseSome is awesome.

"Do you Concur" is entertaining as is "Door #1 or Door #2" and "Top 5 Tuesday" is great.

Their new segment "Pizza Money" bets has a great theme to it with the Italian music playing underneath.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
They understand a morning show on a sports talk based channel/network has to do more than talk about sports.

WinSomeLoseSome is awesome.

"Do you Concur" is entertaining as is "Door #1 or Door #2" and "Top 5 Tuesday" is great.

Their new segment "Pizza Money" bets has a great theme to it with the Italian music playing underneath.
Yup- that is why Craig Carton got his job back at WFAN after he got out of jail. He's an entertainer, as well as talking sports, and that's what the people want.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Trump told you to get vaccinated and you ran to the nearest clinic….don’t lie

blueline

EOG Master
Howard talking about his goaltending days " there was a time when the puck looked as big as a beachball"

Moss " what happned"

Howard " I discovered alcohol"

railbird

EOG Master
It is amazing that Lombardo, the former sheriff who fucked up the Mandalay Bay investigation was voted governor. I heard him a million
times on local tv there. Very unimpressive.
its proof that the senate race was rigged, that an unpopular Republican Sheriff could win

blueline

EOG Master
I did see the bet on his Twitter if that matters and he did admit to having 10 guys total. While he won 94k on the bet I'm sure he profited around 75k.

I like the ch3mistry that mitch and pauly have. Mitch takes slight digs at Paul's lifestyle (taco bell) and pauly will bite back but at the same time isn't going to change.

Lombardi is the absolute #1 dude for nfl information when it comes to throwing water on hot takes. Justin fields is his whipping boy. Tua was too at one point but not so much.

Trey Lance. Lol

He probably asked for time off. I think he is finishing up writing a book so maybe he needs to meet a deadline.

He is a must listen to with the Lombardi line and his GM shuffle.
Love it
bump