Where is a good place to bet elections?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lifelong Republican but never bought into or believed 98%of what Donald Trump said. By 2024 my prediction is Donald Trump will be thought of in the same vein as Jim & Tammy Faye Baker.
I loved trump but dont support him now, , but only because he is too weak and timid for my tastes, the fact is they are only going after him to try to stop him from coming back, everyone see's that, that's also why it wont work.

railbird

EOG Master
try try did you vote for you that muslim inbred , did you kneel for dirtbag george floyd. how many faggots live in minneapolis

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Almost every politician is scum. Trump should have just walked away when he lost but he couldn't help himself. How dumb is 30% of the public to still believe the election was rigged. When you keep perpetrating a lie eventually it comes back to haunt you. Even those close to Trump have to realize the walls are closing in on him.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Almost every politician is scum. Trump should have just walked away when he lost but he couldn't help himself. How dumb is 30% of the public to still believe the election was rigged. When you keep perpetrating a lie eventually it comes back to haunt you. Even those close to Trump have to realize the walls are closing in on him.

Trump have to realize the walls are closing in on him.

You Still Cling Hope To All That Fake News, After All These Lies, Day After Day ?

1660402304451.png

Some People Never Learn.

They Just Keep Getting Hoodwinked, By The Fake News, Non Stop.

Fake News Loves The Gullible.