When audited....

Will any neteller ATM withdrawals or statement show up?

I know alot of players are under the impression that THEY WILL NOT, I have serious questions about the truth in that.

Can anyone answer this with certainty, to protect posters from thier ignorance.

I will check this out thoroughly and report back. My hunch is that the answer may not be a simple yes or no...

I want to say it depends...

THE SHRINK

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
One of the first questions in an audit is the declartion of bank accounts - domestic or foreign. Even if you do not consider Neteller a bank account -nondisclosure would be a major problem-you would be required to disclose the fact that Uncle Joe has a grocery sack of your $100 bills in his basement. Insta cash or EFT deposits out of a checking account would cause a WTF is this. Who's Neteller - why do you send them money - do you ever get money from them, etc., etc., etc.

Regardless of social security # wouldn't it be incredibly easy for an audit to turn up ATM transactions from Neteller, Master Card, Visa, or whatever?

I actually like the verbage used in the UK on withdrawals. They use the word refund. So, I deposited 2k with WU and received a refund of 2k with Neteller ATM's. I made the deposit and later on they issued me a refund of my deposit. What are the chances this little oratory will work in an audit?

When someone puts money in the local video lottery or Native American slot machine there is no keeping track of in and out. Duh, I guess I thought offshore sports betting worked the same way- always paid cash-got some refunds-never kept track ! LOL I know this is weak for anyone receving any kind of jingle to a serious extent.

:+clueless