What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
World No.5 Elena Rybakina captured her second title of the season after easing past No.14 Daria Kasatkina 6-1, 6-4 in the final of the Mubadala Abu Dhabi Open on Sunday. Abu Dhabi is Rybakina's seventh career title on the Hologic WTA Tour and fourth on a hard court.

Seeded No.1 at a tournament for the second time in her career, Rybakina enjoyed a winning week in Abu Dhabi, which included wins over Danielle Collins, Cristina Bucsa and No.8 seed Liudmila Samsonova.

"I was coming to this week without expectations because I had some issues in Melbourne, so we needed some time to get back on court," Rybakina said. "I was just trying to get as many matches as I can. Really proud about this week. With every match I felt more confident."

Rybakina moved to 11-2 on the season, having won her first title of the year in Brisbane last month. She is tied with Australian Open champion Aryna Sabalenka for the second-most wins on tour behind Jelena Ostapenko's tour-leading 13 wins.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pinky is another beauty. Choked like a homedog against Azarinka. Guess who was with Sinner and Swifty in my rooster that ends with Baylor.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not anybody but the Swifties. Also Straudy and Bakers. But I had 4 chances with 4 quality teams, 2 on home turf, 1 on neutral field. Mahomes fucked me 4X.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yeah so I am going to go there. I think Lloyd Austin was killed from a Russian Tome Cruise missile and all of this is an elaborate scheme to launder his death as natural causes like they are doing soldiers. We will be told he has died this week due to conplications of his surgery/recovery. What we saw was his temporary clone whose only purpose was temporary proof of life.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
None of the story about him being hospitalized and nobody knowing makes cents. It's a lie and I'm not even worried about Republicans pouncing. They might as well be dead two. They are like mikey. No not our mikey. The original mikey.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This would not only end Joe Biden. Really end Joe Biden. It would end his entire administration. But Republicans would rather eat the fake clone Lloyd Austin dies of natural causes cereal.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is the election right there. On a Hur silver platter. He is almost begging Republicans to take it but this time they are declining.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It would force Democrats to commit political suicide and join Republicans by removing Joe via 25. Not only the Presidential election. The entire election federal, state and local. Bloodbath for Dems and they are declining or will decline. They will decline.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just like what happened with Rangers after Lions got eliminated, so two Michigan. No walkoff path either trophy. I have to start at cat scratch 0. And homedog is still alive and swinging his moderator dick at Peeps. FML.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sigh. Next is college baskets conferences.

VCU
Marquette
Ucla
Baylor or Kansas
Puke or Virginia
Gonzaga or San Fagcisco