Warren Sharp's football mag presale

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Warren sharps mag is on sale for $28.

Get it if you like the nfl and advanced stats.

Easily the best football mag out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Warren puts out an excellent product. However, it shouldn't be called a mag, for unfortunately it may be only available via PDF again this year.

Is Sharp the typical tout or a legit handicapper?

His service is like RAS, you'll get jealous of the numbers he releases his picks at. I made some money with it before though, its mostly NFL totals and they move 1.5-2 points within minutes. The NFL annual is overloaded with stuff to look at, but I never quite figured out how to make it actionable for betting. Heavy on things like success rate for types of plays by down/position, which is nice to know but tell me how that tells you if a team is going to cover its first game -6.5 or help them go over or under a 52 total?

boston massacre

EOG Master

"Tired Of Losing? Finally! Las Vegas Oddsmaker, Kenny White, Reveals How To Extract A Fortune From The Betting Markets Wagering On NFL & College Football!"​

How To Extract A Fortune !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

YA ! OKAY !

MrTop

EOG Master

"Tired Of Losing? Finally! Las Vegas Oddsmaker, Kenny White, Reveals How To Extract A Fortune From The Betting Markets Wagering On NFL & College Football!"​

How To Extract A Fortune !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

YA ! OKAY !

but if you were booking his plays your window would be closed on the 2nd day : )

Last edited:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I seem to remember JK having high respect for KW. After looking at the garbage at his website, I think a downgrade is necessary.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
FYI Warren Sharp has lost the last two years on his service. Great info on what happened in the past. He can't predict the future with that info. Phil Steele is the same kind of guy but on a lower level. Great info gatherer but a loser the last 5 football seasons.

MrTop

EOG Master
FYI Warren Sharp has lost the last two years on his service. Great info on what happened in the past. He can't predict the future with that info. Phil Steele is the same kind of guy but on a lower level. Great info gatherer but a loser the last 5 football seasons.

wow, i think the magazine with the schedule is worth something. Looking at the computer all day is not the same. PDF are cheaper yes are not as easy to read and you need multiple monitors if you want to keep the page up.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Spot On !

Always Appreciate a Highly Intelligent Observation and Factual Response.