VSIN

I don't listen to any of them unless I'm bored and I want a good laugh at some dumb hot takes. I learned long ago, like when I was 15, these shows and their opinions are not worth following. When I was real young I thought Mike Warren was a rock star and couldn't lose lol.

Seriously though, maybe these guys give you a tidbit of information you can use and a few people on these shows are great autofades, but beyond that, why waste your time with them?

MrTop

EOG Master
Our second agreement in 10 years... within the last month.

Are you getting smarter or am I getting dumber?

It's Infotainment, they are there to sell advertising.

would you like to make an appointment for next years nba playoffs? early bird gets the worm

; )

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Interesting, Lombardi, their NFL insider was touting BUF heavily this morning. While he was puffing the Bills the line went from -6 to -5.5. lol

Lombardi is like the ignorant fools on Covers: Pay attention and listen to what is said - the information is good. IGNORE them when they make a pick.

Heim

EOG Master
Another big lol the other day, Dr. Bob on with Alexander talking about all the bets he made for NFL weekend.

Dr. Bob bets? News to me.

Nonetheless, big props to Dr. Bob, pushing 60 talking about his 31 year old wife and 5 year old son. No doubt a different type of model 💃

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
My late amigo Old Sandbagger listened to VSIN religiously…always let me know what happened on the show…he was a big fan of Brent M.

Heim

EOG Master
Mitch and Pauly have the best show. It's what gambling radio should be, a mixture of entertainment and gambling.

Unfortunately they start at 4 am out here.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Mitch and Pauly have the best show. It's what gambling radio should be, a mixture of entertainment and gambling.

Unfortunately they start at 4 am out here.

Thankfully Spectrum airs the show from 6-9A. WS/LS is one of the best segments out there. Love the dog videos. They do it right - morning shows are more entertainment than news.

blueline

EOG Master
going into last weekend Lombardi says he is 37-25 on the season....142-101 for his career....I know he was on Buffalo dont know what else he handed out

the NHL expert is currently Wins: 54 Losses: 63 Units Won: -14.87 ROI: -11.4 percent

the NBA expert is currently Record: 41-45 | Units: -7.92 | ROI: -9.19%

Cec The Fleece

EOG Senior Member
I would have guessed Mitch and Pauly would be making much more than 60-80K these days.....they have carried the network and were rewarded with a new contract in the last couple of years.....also now paid by the overspending Draft Kings people...

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
I would have guessed Mitch and Pauly would be making much more than 60-80K these days.....they have carried the network and were rewarded with a new contract in the last couple of years.....also now paid by the overspending Draft Kings people...
Possibly,

Their tout sheet was their top revenue producer back then. After legalization pretty sure much has changed. Now they have scaled back on the tout sheet and laid off on air talent.

They were losing lots of money pissing off investors for liquidating their shares by selling to more investors.

Now, who knows.

blueline

EOG Master
he had the 75/1 on the last PGA winner and I think he had the 20/1 winner on another tour....I just found it interesting he had 99 plays in 7 days

Heim

EOG Master
Wes is a funny guy. When he reveals his 'in pocket' bets, the number is always better than the current number. Always. Today for example, DEN -3.5 for the half, prevailing number in real time, -4.5.

Heim

EOG Master
Matt Youmans made me chuckle last night on VSIN....he had Marquette, gave all the right reasons to like them but couldn't lay '8'... naturally the ML on or about -360.

Not to pick on Youmans, but this is a lot of what you get on VSIN. A monkey can lay -360. If the spread is not within your parameters, pass.

Scared bankroll.