"UPDATE" at the DOME in NEW ORLEANS!!

Chaos is about to break out as up to 20,000 people are held up there and the water is rising in the dome. So far 3 deaths, 2 from Heart Attacks and 1 possible suicide that fell from the upper deck. Very sad situation and its about to get even more horrible.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
JEEZ I AM A BETTER BOOKIE THAN I THOUGHT WHEN I MENTIONED THE THREAD ABOUT THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACE IN AMERICA I SET THE OVER UNDER ON PEOPLE KILLED IN THE SUPERDOME WOULD BE 2 1/2 I DID HOWEVER THINK MURDER WOULD HAVE BEEN THE CAUSE.THIS IS ONE SERIOUS SITUATION FELLAS AND THERE WILL BE MANY MORE DEATHS.

GEORGE BUSH HAS THOUSANDS OF ACRES IN HIS TEXAS RANCH WHY DOESNT THE US GOVERNMENT START MOVING PEOPLE OUT WHILE THEY EVALUATE THE LOSS.IMAGINE GEARGE BUSH'S FACE ID SOMEONE PROPOSED THIS NO F-CKING WAY ARE ALL THOSE NIGERIANS COMING TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

watson

EOG Enthusiast
The longer the people are kept inside the higher that death toll is gonna rise. The superdome is one giant gas can and everyone inside has a lighter. A horrible situation.

My condolences go out to ALL posters, victims, families, and Friends who have been devestated by this HURRICANE...

May they find some solace in knowing a lot of help is on the way...

The NAVY just sent 3 ships over there from Norfolk, Virginia to assist them with this catastrophe...

TH SHRINK