Uh oh, it's getting windy

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Chicago St playing Minnesota today. Later on tape delay.

Do the Cougars keep it within 20 JK?

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
It's always interesting how a top 100 recruit like Weaver ends up at a school like Chicago St after stints with USC and Dayton.

It's not unlike the claiming ranks in horse racing. You keep dropping until you find your level, whether academics or competition.

jimmythegreek

Speaking of windy, humongo storm affecting 120M people. I'm just outside of Met Life Stadium, about a half hour or so from, which seriously has needed a dome for years. 50-60 mph winds, heavy rain and t storms expected, yet line has only dropped to 36.5 thus far. Staying off of the total but can yet still see points based on turnovers alone.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Chicago St playing Minnesota today. Later on tape delay.

Do the Cougars keep it within 20 JK?

I have not followed CSU hoops this season.

I liked it better when they were ranked in the 360's of Division I basketball teams.

Little known fact: The former Kanye West, now known as Ye, once attended classes at Chicago State University.

jimmythegreek

I have not followed CSU hoops this season.

I liked it better when they were ranked in the 360's of Division I basketball teams.

Little known fact: The former Kanye West, now known as Ye, once attended classes at Chicago State University.
It wasn't even listed as an "added" or "extra" game today. Even a former alum should've appreciated that.

Final score: Minnesota 58 Chicago St 55. The Cougars stayed close most of the game and easily covered the posted spread of +12.

railbird

EOG Master
Speaking of windy, humongo storm affecting 120M people. I'm just outside of Met Life Stadium, about a half hour or so from, which seriously has needed a dome for years. 50-60 mph winds, heavy rain and t storms expected, yet line has only dropped to 36.5 thus far. Staying off of the total but can yet still see points based on turnovers alone.
50-60 mph winds a lie, called my freind in rutherford said 5mph

jimmythegreek

50-60 mph winds a lie, called my freind in rutherford said 5mph
Going by the preliminary forecast pregame, not what actually happened during and post game. And I'm sure what you saw was stronger than just 5 mph during the game.

More evidence of past post picks. But yet I lie.

Idiot.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Chicago State wants to start a Division I football program.

There are no D-1 programs in Chicago, but seven in Illinois.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Chicago State played East-West University earlier this month.

Who?

Final score: Chicago State 90 East-West University 70.

In four home games this season, Chicago State has drawn 394 fans.

That's fewer than 100 fans per game.

Ready for the zinger?

Chicago State's home game against East-West University was promoted as a "Black Out."

You can't make it up.