Trump's home Raided!!!

kane

EOG master
What documents? Show us the documents he supposedly had, dipshit.
I don't work for the FBI dumbass, how the fuck am I supposed to show you the documents the FBI took dumbass, I'm sure when the time is appropriate the FBI will release the documents dumbass. Of course you'll believe there aren't any documents and your orange hero is being framed, you're a brainwashed cultist who will believe anything dear leader says, it's little wonder you're a dumb fucking mutt

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lets recap where we are, they raided trumps home and his support went up, now they''re leaking crap about espionage in another hail mary attempt to smear him - we'll find out in a week or so how his support is.

After they indict him they no doubt think "no way can people support him now" , the opposite is almost assured to happen.

If i was a conspiracy guy I might think this whole thing is an attempt not to hurt him, but help him, they must want to run against trump.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't work for the FBI dumbass, how the fuck am I supposed to show you the documents the FBI took dumbass, I'm sure when the time is appropriate the FBI will release the documents dumbass. Of course you'll believe there aren't any documents and your orange hero is being framed, you're a brainwashed cultist who will believe anything dear leader says, it's little wonder every one here thinks you're a dumb fucking mutt

So guilty until proven innocent.

Like a true communist.

blueline

EOG Master
an FBI analyst pointed out that he found the letters WF in the corner interesting....normally it would be handled by a florida field office but this was being handled by the Washington office which handles the most sensitive espionage cases

mr merlin

EOG Master
an FBI analyst pointed out that he found the letters WF in the corner interesting....normally it would be handled by a florida field office but this was being handled by the Washington office which handles the most sensitive espionage cases
Nice to know they're leaking the details of sensitive espionage investigations huh?

Is that standard procedure? Or only when you're investigation isn't going so hot and it's becoming a liability?

boston massacre

EOG Master
The fact that you dumb fucking libtards can’t answer what his motive would be tells anyone with any sense all they need to know.

The Blue Snow Flake Just Listens To The Same Creeps, Who Fed Him The Trump/Russian Collusion Hoax.

He Swallowed The Whole Thing.

It Was A Full Gulp, By The Blue Snowflake.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fantastic Work By The Louisiana Supreme Court.

A Great, Great Decision.

Louisiana Supreme Court Denies Challenge, Allows Abortion Ban to Remain in Effect​

boston massacre

EOG Master

You Don't Know 1 Thing About The Espionage Act.

You Certainly Do Not Have The Spine To Wager Against Me, That Trump Will Not Be Charged With Violating The Espionage Act.

If Ever You Think You Might Be Brave Enough To Wager That Trump Will Be Charged With The Espionage Act, Let Me Know.

If You Know Any Twitter Creeps, That Want To Put Their Money On The Table, Let Me Know.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden Coming After All Americans.

Him And The Media Are The Enemy Of The People.

Supercharged IRS Will Collect $20 Billion More From Americans Making Less Than $400,000 Under Inflation Reduction Act: Report​

mr merlin

EOG Master
A lot of mental illness on display here this morning huh?

Even if trump is indicted and convicted, they will not be able to stop him from running and possibly winning, it's just that simple. The american people will flock to him even if they dont approve of him.

Any attempt to use a conviction as an excuse to bar him from running - their true objective, will fail, the constitution is crystal clear, he cannot be barred from running by congressional statutes. otherwise any congress could bar their political opponents all the time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
No matter what they do to him, they cant stop him, period. their delusion is that the american people will leave him, the opposite will happen.

1660408227524.png

kane

EOG master
“The folks in New York — President Trump and his family — probably had a better view than I did. Because they had the CCTV, they were able to watch,” the former president’s attorney Christina Bobb said in an interview on Real America’s Voice on Thursday.

The Trump family was “actually able to see the whole thing,” she said. “They actually have a better idea of what took place inside.”