Trump's home Raided!!!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I was never shot by a cop unarmed so I have no empathy for people who are shot by police for no reason. In fact, I encourage it and celebrate it without even needing a reason for the officer firing his weapon.

Libtard logic applied to the libtard agenda.

MrTop

EOG Master

i think hillary had to give some stuff back that belonged to the white house

Former President Bill Clinton and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton received authorization to take certain household furnishings to their new homes as gifts but will return any items that are found to be White House property, a spokesman said today.

In the latest criticism over their departure from the White House, the Clintons faced questions today about taking $28,000 worth of furnishings, which two donors were quoted as saying had been intended to become part of the permanent White House collection, not gifts to the Clintons.

The disclosure, reported in today's Washington Post, came three days after the Clintons said they would pay $86,000 to cover the value of gifts they received last year in an effort to avoid the appearance of impropriety. The couple had originally sought to leave with $190,000 in gifts.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I was never shot by a cop unarmed so I have no empathy for people who are shot by police for no reason. In fact, I encourage it and celebrate it without even needing a reason that the officer fired his weapon.

Libtard logic applied to the libtard agenda.
Reading this thread is like watching a group of retards trying to figure out how to hump a doorknob.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Just when you thought these idiots couldn't get any dumber. lol. If it wasn't bad enough you proved how dumb you were by storming the Capitol and posting snapshots and video on your FB timeline and of course getting caught, this rocket science deplorable then gets caught posting shit like this at "TheDonald" while he's still awaiting sentencing.

Can't make this up if you tried. It's like they all were eating crayons and paint chips a good part of their early years on this planet. lol.

Bushay

NHL Expert
He seems dangerous.

said no one ever......

Got his retard helmet on though so he did look ready.

1660088809548.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He seems dangerous.

said no one ever......

Got his retard helmet on though so he did look ready.

View attachment 7466431

Meanwhile, you libtards are calling people like him "the biggest threat to democracy".

Can't have it both ways, retard.

Of course, you're just a Twitter brainwashed moron. So it's expected for you to fail in the logic department in every single way.

kane

EOG master
the former president said, "I once asked, 'If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?

kane

EOG master
“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?

Another time, he said, “Fifth Amendment. Fifth Amendment. Fifth Amendment. Horrible.”

kane

EOG master
Of course he's a lying sack of shit, and of course his brainwashed cultists will defend him to the hilt

kane

EOG master
“Mar-a-Lago was raided,” the email began. “The radical Left is corrupt. We must return the power to the people. Please rush in a donation immediately to publicly stand with me against this never-ending witch hunt.”

kane

EOG master
Of course he loves the poorly educated, they're too dumb and ignorant to even know they're being conned