Trump is favored to win 2024 election

MrTop

EOG Master
Everyone is going to make deals with china because they are getting stronger by the month while the US weakens and approaches it's certain collapse. A collapse engineered by people in power who hate america.

Trump would have stopped most of it.

he could not even stop joe

donald was a 1980's one hit wonder. Beat hillary as an 8-5 dog.

the dems dress joe up drive him in a wheelchair ...donald guarding the paint as a favorite ...joe hitting from the corner non stop.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
he could not even stop joe

donald was a 1980's one hit wonder. Beat hillary as an 8-5 dog.

the dems dress joe up drive him in a wheelchair ...donald guarding the paint as a favorite ...joe hitting from the corner non stop.
protests and riots breaking out all over china due to their zero covid policies.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Everyone is going to make deals with china because they are getting stronger by the month while the US weakens and approaches it's certain collapse. A collapse engineered by people in power who hate america.

people in power who hate america.

You Sure As Fuck Are Correct On That.

A Lot Of Dumb Fucks, Also Vote In America.

They Have No Clue Why They Vote Democrat.

Human Beings, With Brains, Get Transitioned Into Puppets.

That Is What Happens When You Are Brainless And Spineless.

mr merlin

EOG Master
yes 13 cities

i know the prisons will be full to the max soon.
Covid started 3 years ago in china, hard to believe they're still acting like it's important? I guess images of the world cup and maskless fans gathering was one of the contributing factors.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The booster campaign is a total failure, only 15% of people eligible have received it and demand has peaked. The biden admin is now warning (again) about those nasty new variants, LOL.

1669567705095.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Chinese Manufacturers Get Around US Tariffs With Some Help From Mexico​

Plants and warehouses are sprouting up south of the border as companies try to avoid US duties.

THE DONALD thought he made a great deal with the tariffs on Jina and increased the mexico %

so mexico makes a deal with china

And what is Biden doing about it?

Let me guess… Not a fucking thing.

MrTop

EOG Master
And what is Biden doing about it?

Let me guess… Not a fucking thing.

buy a newspaper

US FCC bans sales, import of Chinese tech from Huawei, ZTE​

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. is banning the sale of communications equipment made by Chinese companies Huawei and ZTE and restricting the use of some China-made video surveillance systems, citing an “unacceptable risk” to national security.

most important thing that the donald could not do

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
buy a newspaper

US FCC bans sales, import of Chinese tech from Huawei, ZTE​

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. is banning the sale of communications equipment made by Chinese companies Huawei and ZTE and restricting the use of some China-made video surveillance systems, citing an “unacceptable risk” to national security.

most important thing that the donald could not do

Buy a newspaper.

Donald Trump extends Huawei ban through May 2021​

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Trump liked China if he benefitted from them also. He just talked a good game on that.

boston massacre

EOG Master
trump wants to terminate the Constitution....how much more anti-American can it get?.....has anyone in the gop spoken up or pushed back...no....the gop is anti-American

A Fruit Loop Like You Is To Dumb To Speak About Illegal Immigration Into America.

That's Anti-American.

You're Nothing But A Puppet.

You've Never Proven Me Wrong.

And Never Will.

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump Strikes Out Before His Judges
Guess whose appointees keep putting the law above political loyalty?

'

he did not know that judges of the highest court are more interested in their legacy and not fixing the game

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
trump wants to terminate the Constitution....how much more anti-American can it get?.....has anyone in the gop spoken up or pushed back...no....the gop is anti-American

Not sure if you morons have figured it out yet, but Trump isn't in office and hasn't been for two years.

blueline

EOG Master
the donald trying to get back in

desantos the favorite

Its still trumps party until most of the spineless gop-ers come out against him....they can't even come out and say terminating the Constitution is wrong......if desantis is the nominee and trump goes 3rd parry how does desantis win?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Its still trumps party until most of the spineless gop-ers come out against him....they can't even come out and say terminating the Constitution is wrong......if desantis is the nominee and trump goes 3rd parry how does desantis win?

A Real Fucking Creep In The White House, That You And Other Fruit Loops Praise And Adore.

It Tells A Little Bit, About Creeps Like You, Also.

In Addition To The Disoriented Anti-American Fuck, Destroying America, and Selling His Office, Through Influence Peddling With His Son.

You'll Never Prove Me Wrong.

1670339149551.png

Referring To Her Father, Joe Biden.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

betOnline had desantos the favorite ,,maybe it would be too late to go 3rd party?

kane

EOG master
Not sure if you morons have figured it out yet, but Trump isn't in office and hasn't been for two years
Trump announced he's running for president, when a presidential candidate says he wants to terminate the constitution, it's a pretty big deal. I get it, he's your hero, but if someone on the other side suggested what Trump did, you would be ripping that person non stop, naturally you give Trump a pass though

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump announced he's running for president, when a presidential candidate says he wants to terminate the constitution, it's a pretty big deal. I get it, he's your hero, but if someone on the other side suggested what Trump did, you would be ripping that person non stop, naturally you give Trump a pass though

Just Like You Do.

Fruit Loop.

1670371034687.png

blueline

EOG Master
betOnline had desantos the favorite ,,maybe it would be too late to go 3rd party?
From a WAPO article:

Getting on the ballot can be difficult for independents, depending on the state, and would involve gathering hundreds of thousands of signatures. And some states even have “sore loser” laws that prohibit running as an independent after losing a party’s nomination. These laws generally don’t appear to apply to presidential candidates running as independents, but they might in key red states such as Ohio, South Dakota and Texas. That could severely hamper any real path to victory for Trump and thus could possibly dissuade him.
That said, such a run might aim at goals other than winning. And even getting on the ballot in a handful of states could wreck the GOP’s chances, if Trump’s goal were sabotage.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

LOL. Unlike you and Biden, I have been critical of Trump.

I don't know how many times I need to say this before it sinks into your rotted brain, but I don't want Trump as the Republican nominee.

Keep projecting though.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If Trump is the Republican nominee, I go back to voting for the Libertarian Party candidate.

Because, unlike kane, I'm not a brainwashed twat.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
If Trump is the Republican nominee, I go back to voting for the Libertarian Party candidate.

Because, unlike kane, I'm not a brainwashed twat.

I grew up in the rural South, and I was always running into people who had this mentality of "I belong to the (fill in the blank Evangelical Christian church), so I'm BETTER than you, Derp!" It was one of the most cringe worthy stupid things I've ever encountered.
Many, if not, most people just have this repulsive need inside themselves to feel superior to someone else. In today's climate, it's become, "I'm a Democrat, so I'm better than you!" It's completely irrelevant that no one in the Democratic party leadership cares about anyone except except themselves. It's irrelevant that every politician in Washington actively shows their contempt for the people they govern. It's irrelevant that Joe Biden has done nothing but destroy this country since the day he took office.
Their only response is, "I'm a Democrat, so I'm BETTER than you!"
That's the only card they have.

Trump putting himself into the race whether he drops out or not pretty much kills the R’s chances of reclaiming the White House. He will go into his petulant child act and tear down whoever the nominee is. Many of his cult followers won’t vote. Everything Trump touches dies.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump putting himself into the race whether he drops out or not pretty much kills the R’s chances of reclaiming the White House. He will go into his petulant child act and tear down whoever the nominee is. Many of his cult followers won’t vote. Everything Trump touches dies.

We Know Your Kind Backs Candidates Who Commit Incest.

Such Is The Life Of A Dog On A Leash.

The Numb Skull's Daughter Tells It All.

1670541554325.png