This is the first of many bio weapons that will hit the masses

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Forumville list. Most of these you might not know. Goes back a long way.

DickyW
Journeyman
Bucsfag
Wllheim
superfly

kane

EOG master
Forumville list. Most of these you might not know. Goes back a long way.

DickyW
Journeyman
Bucsfag
Wllheim
superfly

Don't know any of them, so this isn't fun at all. How about a list of current members here and at Peeps

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
What I get a laugh out of is all the talking heads telling people to not stock pile and buy too much off the shelves as others may need ...But they never mention telling the stores to set a 2 product limit (or whatever might be a reasonable limit) on sales. Funny.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
China should never be making our medicine either. If we ever went to a medicare for all type of healthcare, this is a must.

I would prefer we just settle our tab with them and make our own shit from now on. Rather pay union workers in the US and Canada (investment in ourselves) and tell Wal Mart and Amazon to kick sand.

Agreed. I think for this country to have a stronger more self reliant economy it is going to have to take measures to stop dumbing down the masses. That starts with a serious investment in public education. Public school teachers salaries have been way too low for too long. You get what you pay for in my opinion. Better teachers-better schools-smarter students-more productive society.

You and I have agreed in the past that this country has become too much of a service industry without production. A domestic effort to start production in alternative energies would put millions to work in better jobs while not being beholden to foreign import trade deficits.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Agreed. I think for this country to have a stronger more self reliant economy it is going to have to take measures to stop dumbing down the masses. That starts with a serious investment in public education. Public school teachers salaries have been way too low for too long. You get what you pay for in my opinion. Better teachers-better schools-smarter students-more productive society.

You and I have agreed in the past that this country has become too much of a service industry without production. A domestic effort to start production in alternative energies would put millions to work in better jobs while not being beholden to foreign import trade deficits.
I live right by a nuclear plant, those people make great money.

dogball

EOG Master
I concur heisenberg. Info seems independent, vetted and reliable but wtf do I know. For now willing to trust that source over rails pontificating.
the picture of 2020 quote, what is that?

I concur heisenberg. Info seems independent, vetted and reliable but wtf do I know. For now willing to trust that source over rails pontificating.
the picture of 2020 quote, what is that?

I’m still blown away Dean Koontz had this in his novel published 39 years ago473BA7C1-7E8A-444C-978A-B8CCE03D3BBB.jpeg9A4B60E5-0B3E-412D-AA11-81B7826A8BDB.jpeg

Unbelievable. Surprised not hearing more about this .

Don’t be surprised at all. Main stream media has run arm and arm with governments for decades regardless of political parties. Anyone who questions official narratives are stigmatized and branded as “conspiracy theorists” when they are only being skeptical patriots of what they’re being told.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
ITs not Red vs Blue. IT is Jesus vs Satan, but Jesus already won.

You would have a hard time even twisting symbolism enough to find the United States even mentioned as a player in the Book of Revelation, Daniel, or anywhere else. Most theologists believe that it isn't. Maybe in Daniel when it talks of the 4 Beasts. But most people would disagree.

With that being said, the question is why? If you are a Bible believing Christian, then this has to be concerning for you as an American in times like these. The most powerful nation in the world (currently) not a player at the end? Hmmm...

Most American media is in debt or paid off by Chi-Coms. American left is a wing of communist China. ITs not Red vs Blue. IT is Jesus vs Satan, but Jesus already won.

If you are a true believer in globalists and their agenda (as you’ve stated you are in the past) you’d realize that left vs right politics is merely a distraction from the true government power running the show behind the curtain