Think Trevor Bauer's pissed?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Dodgers wil cut him asap. Why do you think they've been making all these 1 yr deals.

Agree. 0% chance he throws 1 more pitch for the Dodgers this season..............or ever!

100% chance he DOES pitch for someone this season. Question is: WHO!

Contender or Pretender? I lean more to Pretender. Contender would not want the mess he brings to fester the clubhouse

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Fuck man. No wonder why men are going down the Andrew Tate route. He got the shit end of the stick in this specific situation.

Hope he gets to come back.

P.S. Die in a fire to the whore.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If you win you won’t get paid…shit book

100% agree. I was going to place some money there for the November, 2022 elections but did not because I knew getting money from them would be impossible/nightmare.

Rapey McForehead may be 50-1 but he has NO PRAYER! Even at 500-1..........PASS!

I have KKKari Lake at 40-1 but I know that ticket is DEAD! Whoever gets the #GOPTraitorsToDemocracy nomination will choose a FEMALE to be his Veep. Has to do that so they can go after Kamala in the debate and not be criticized for it.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He won't have to play again after he sues these media outlets for slandering him.

The athletic had the truth and still ran a hit piece on him anyway.

I'm sure his lawyers will attack the bags

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He won't have to play again after he sues these media outlets for slandering him.

The athletic had the truth and still ran a hit piece on him anyway.

I'm sure his lawyers will attack the bags

He won't get a penny. For celebs to win they have to show "Malice" and for many - none is there.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He won't get a penny. For celebs to win they have to show "Malice" and for many - none is there.
Wrong.

The athletic had information that showed the article they were going to run was not true and they ran it anyway.

He lost hundreds of millions in contract money. I think there is a lawyer out there willing to take this

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Wrong.

The athletic had information that showed the article they were going to run was not true and they ran it anyway.

He lost hundreds of millions in contract money. I think there is a lawyer out there willing to take this

We agree there.

We disagree on the fact he would win millions and millions

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Wrong.

I would have no problem with him getting NYT money (the owner of The Athletic).

cheapseats

EOG Master
Unsealed today, kunt that went after him found guilty of lies about pregnancy by reason of Trevor. Guy has been fucked by wokeness and liberal political horseshit. He'll return to MLB.