Think Trevor Bauer's pissed?

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
The Judge said Bauer must testify and Bauer's attorney(s) are strongly recommending he plead the 5th amendment to all questions.
I am very surprised he hasn't been arrested YET- how is that possible?

Attachments

• d741305e93b64f259d76efc2ba3d6895.jpg
    d741305e93b64f259d76efc2ba3d6895.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 9

mr merlin

EOG Master
The Judge said Bauer must testify and Bauer's attorney(s) are strongly recommending he plead the 5th amendment to all questions.
I am very surprised he hasn't been arrested YET- how is that possible?
Because she was a willing participant and they have the text messages to prove it? that would be my guess.

howid

EOG Dedicated
mlb was going after bauer for his spin rate ramblings... chick appears requesting rough sex.

sticky substance crackdown would've reduced bauer to average from cy young caliber?

dodgers see writing on the wall, chick gets her settlement...

hollywood script at the least.

MrTop

EOG Master
Bauer is loaded financially. You don't think these IG woman prod him for rough sex, hoping to head to the ATM with abuse allegations!?

In the words of Fred G. Sanford..... 'you're one big dummy'.

what if she is seeing more than one guy and the other person beat her up or a set up ?

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
In addition Mr. Bauer is suing The Athletic for it's coverage of the affair. I wonder if he'll attempt to sue MLB who didn't react kindly to Bauer's escapades.

Heim

EOG Master
Bauer won't negotiate a deal with mlb, why they keep him inactive. I don't blame him.

No criminal charges. How much longer can they keep him from earning a living?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bauer won't negotiate a deal with mlb, why they keep him inactive. I don't blame him.

No criminal charges. How much longer can they keep him from earning a living?
It’s really a odd case. I’m surprised the players association haven’t been louder in this case.

Heim

EOG Master
So Bauer banned for 2 seasons. They're basically ending his career. I know more woman have come out. But still hearsay.

He definitely has appealable issues. Banned almost 3 years, and no charges!?

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
If Bauer was smart ( ? )
He has a net worth of 50 Million dollars, No charges filed. A
quiet settlement with his victim and he'll be fine. He can afford it. Trevor has a lot to be thankful for.
hmmmmm

mr merlin

EOG Master
If Bauer was smart ( ? )
He has a net worth of 50 Million dollars, No charges filed. A
quiet settlement with his victim and he'll be fine. He can afford it. Trevor has a lot to be thankful for.
hmmmmm
There is no victim, she was a consensual adult, this was in no way domestic abuse or an assault. You and me might not understand WTF was going on, but it was an agreed upon arrangement between the two.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Initially their fling was absolutely consensual but then as it progressed or regressed - Does he have a right to do things she didn't agree to? Does he have a right to play rough and rougher and roughest after she said "the safe word "? Does he have the right to inflict significant injuries on her? Perhaps -but my thinking is he went way too far. Its interesting to see MLB's reaction compared to the Prosecutors. A two year suspension is unparalleled in Baseball history and yet no criminal charges. It will be interesting to see the Players Association's reaction or lack of reaction. One smart thing Trevor Bauer did was get great lawyers and then kept his mouth shut at all times.
When the shit hits the fan keeping your mouth shut is correct.

Last edited:

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
You are assuming she is telling the truth. The text messages she sent are alarming. No he doesn’t have the right to inflict injury to her but read the text messages she sent to him. He denies inflicting the injuries to her so you have a he said / she said. That’s why no charges were filed & no restraining order was granted. After the 1st encounter she drove 2 hours to get more?!!!? A 2 year suspension is crazy …. He would have probably agreed to a smaller suspension but this could be career ending.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
You are assuming she is telling the truth. The text messages she sent are alarming. No he doesn’t have the right to inflict injury to her but read the text messages she sent to him. He denies inflicting the injuries to her so you have a he said / she said. That’s why no charges were filed & no restraining order was granted. After the 1st encounter she drove 2 hours to get more?!!!? A 2 year suspension is crazy …. He would have probably agreed to a smaller suspension but this could be career ending.
For sure it's a he said she said
I did read the texts and I will re read them but my thought in this spot is those pictures match her version of the events . They are brutal. I believe she was hospitalized.
IMO it's usually the girl that's lying - but not this time.......Each situation should be judged by it's own merits. If I am completely wrong here and Trevor was victimized by a lying hustler of some sort -boy did she screw him over . I don't think so.

Last edited:

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Agree but Bauer has denied causing those injuries. Sad situation all the way around & but it seems excessive a 2 year suspension. And it definitely does not meet the Domestic Violence criteria that is being thrown out there by the media.