Think Trevor Bauer's pissed?

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Let's see all the details on this one

She asked for it rough, was cordially texting him right after and flirting more

Valuist

EOG Master
I think we can all agree Bauer is a choker.

The recent details much more damning than the initial report from earlier in the week. Bauer is in hot water.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
She'll recover from her injuries, and Bauer will recover easily from the settlement.

Nuisance settlement worth about 200k.

Doubt anyone wants a civil trial.

Players are counseled about IG bitches like this, but they never learn.

mr merlin

EOG Master
He should get no punishment at all, having said that it's interesting that his fantasies involve beating up women - classy guy huh?

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
This is an awfully tricky case. How it plays out is anyone's GUESS. Reminds me a little of The Marv Albert case in Virginia where a long time girl friend of Marv's suddenly complained of him biting her and rogue immoral prosecutors wanted to destroy Marv.
This could play out very seriously and differently for several reasons -
despite the rough sex relationship being consensual -
if it can be proved or demonstrated that Bauer crossed lines without consent in todays climate it could seriously escalate. The pictures I've seen look really bad (there were physical injuries she suffered ) from Bauer's perspective and also the ball is now in Prosecutors hands. They are definitely taking this case very seriously. Bauer can not simply write a check and make it go away.
Independent of Criminal charges how will MLB react ?

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Bauer has pitched his last game in LA. This is just a precursor to void his contract and waive him.

I would think LAD have a good case he violated the players conduct clause in his contract.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
With all his money Bauer should get out of dodge real quickly and go to a country with no extradition treaty.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
bauer is
A SICK BASTARD
just look at the accusations and the reports and especially the pictures of his victim.

MrTop

EOG Master
wait to they show he threw the ball over the CF wall while with cleveland cause the mgr was going to yank him.. Easier to send her the check now.

MrTop

EOG Master
She'll recover from her injuries, and Bauer will recover easily from the settlement.

Nuisance settlement worth about 200k.

Doubt anyone wants a civil trial.

Players are counseled about IG bitches like this, but they never learn.

wow ! I would of bet over for sure.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Independent of any potential criminal charges he faces she can sue deep pockets Trevor for many suitcases of cash. I love her chances to collect.
Two hundred thousand does not have enough zeros.

Last edited:

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I agree with Heim. No way you can let him pitch again in LA. The backlash would be insurmountable

Heim

EOG Master
Independent of any potential criminal charges he faces she can sue deep pockets Trevor for many suitcases of cash. I love her chances to collect.
Two hundred thousand does not have enough zeros.

There's a lot of mitigating circumstances here. First off, she went back for more after aggressive sex in the opener, her
texts alone show consent to the aggressiveness, lastly there are reports she asked for money before she went public.

Nuisance settlement applies. Maybe a little more now that it's blown up. However, in CA you don't need the victim's testimony (shut her up with cash) to convict in domestic abuse cases thanks to O.J. Yup, he could be wearing pinstripes, just not from the Yankees.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
There's a lot of mitigating circumstances here. First off, she went back for more after aggressive sex in the opener, her
texts alone show consent to the aggressiveness, lastly there are reports she asked for money before she went public.

Nuisance settlement applies. Maybe a little more now that it's blown up. However, in CA you don't need the victim's testimony (shut her up with cash) to convict in domestic abuse cases thanks to O.J. Yup, he could be wearing pinstripes, just not from the Yankees.

According to what I carefully read
Consenting to the things he did ( especially when she was unconscious )
is not possible or rather legally permissible

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
That she came back for seconds does not give him a free pass to violently assault her when she’s unconscious
Unfortunately for Bauer pictures do not lie
This is not he said she said
It’s she said he did.

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Can we wait until all the FACTS are in… I do not condone the allegations if they are true! But no one should be rushing to judgement! He is not playing so let the proper entities do their thing. The truth will come out.

Heim

EOG Master
The authority with Bauer is exclusively with mlb the first 14 days, after that it's the players association.

Interesting to see what they do. Powerful union.