They PAY

Feel free to add.

Basics here.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
in my personal order:

-Fast and Efficient Payouts

-Lines up early

-Friendly/knowledgable customer service(quick e-mail response, friendly eager to help service reps.)

-multiple betting options/sports...such as not so major tennis events...

-reduced juice/decent teaser/parlay payouts

If their software is easy to deal with, I don't want to know what their CS personnel voices sound like. In essence, I'm using internet to place my wagers; I deposit, wager and withdraw. No reason to call. So a no hassle book is a must for me.

If I need clarification on the way their software works, I want bet365 customer service. Surely one of the best out there.

M$M

Sam Odom

EOG Master
JC said:
How about honesty regarding years in business?

Like WSEX? I'd rather have a 'free' 1/2 pt at Sky or reduced vig at Pinny, Hollywood or ect... Jay, I love WSEX but you cannot (I dont think) say they have more "honesty" than the above.

JC

EOG Veteran
Did I name those books in particular?

Do they lie about their years in business?

I think it says a lot about a place if they can't even be honest about a simple fact. I can't tell you how many places todat claim to have been around over 9 years. I researched this industry pretty thoroughly back then and followed it closely for years after that. Many people that claim to have been around that long were nowhere to be found then.

Years in Brooklyn with flash paper don't count. It's years offshore.

The_Man

EOG Senior Member
Varies per player. In my opinion, I would say reputation and pay. If I ever hear anything negative about a book anywhere, they go on my shit book list regardless and never see a cent of any monies. Free neteller withdrawal. I'll be damned if I'm going to post-up with any book and have them charge me whatever kind of fee to cash out my own balance. Maybe one free withdrawal per month or so is fine, if not, pass. Care less about nice post up and reload offers, rather have reduced vigorish.