The "Ask NES" Corner

For those of you who are unfamiliar with my show, "The Ask NES Corner" is a "no beating around the bush", "tough lovin", "tellin it like it is" kinda forum show that uses a lot of quotation marks and is not afraid to get "up in yo face" and answer the questions that you may wish you had never asked. I have no shame, pride, or inhibitions and know basically everything so if you have any questions about life, spirtuality, or posting 101 please direct your questions to this thread.

Re: The "Ask NES" Corner

First time caller "Chuck Sims" ask:

I am interested in becoming an expat in Costa Rica. How do I go about getting the papers to allow me to stay? To the point, who do I buy off?

Thanks for calling Chuck great to have you on the show. The good news is that anyone can live here without a problem but getting "legal" is not that easy. Some people just leave every three months to renew their visa, others just pay the fine for overstaying, and of course there is the ever popular method of avoiding the cops like plague like I did for over a decade.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Nes at the end of football season do all your bookie guys get togather and have a HIGE party and laugh your asses off at us folks who wager?

Nes whats your thoughts on the future of Pinny

I wish they would go out of business so all the smartypants agents would quit saying our lines are wrong just because they aren't the same as Pinnacle's. Pinnacle has their own thing going and can survive off a much lower hold percentage than your average book or bookie. Their lines reflect their needs. I don't understand why that is so hard to grasp for people.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

NES as i understand it CR has all sorts of folks who will do all sorts of stuff for $.

With that in mind, what would the average price be for someone to fly up to the States, hunt down Bigdaddy, grab him by the ears, and push his nose into a bowl of sheep dung?

I will supply the dung.

NES as i understand it CR has all sorts of folks who will do all sorts of stuff for $.

With that in mind, what would the average price be for someone to fly up to the States, hunt down Bigdaddy, grab him by the ears, and push his nose into a bowl of sheep dung?

I will supply the dung.

Last time I checked I think they were charging a six pack of tamales and a bus ticket to Trenton, NJ

boatboatboat

EOG Master

nes are you going to recruit that guy who sells the cigars at the RX over here?

I like reading his post.

Tell us about the Fiestas de Zapote. Bonus points for pictures or video of this year's festivities there. Triple bonus points if you go inside the Redondel and participate in bull teasing.

Tell us about the Fiestas de Zapote. Bonus points for pictures or video of this year's festivities there. Triple bonus points if you go inside the Redondel and participate in bull teasing.

Funny that you should say that. I was thinking we need a thread about the crazy ass traditions in this country. Some of the stuff would just blow people's minds.

NES, how much Spanish do you know? :pop:

Actually I do fairly well considering my redneck roots. I'd say Im at about 75-85% fluent in conversational Spanish. I know the words for most things and a decent grasp of verb conjugation but still find myself getting stuck every now and then. I'm not going to say people don't ever snicker at Spanish but once in awhile I do get complimented on how good my it is, usually followed up with "....for a Gringo"

Any truth to the rumors that you're Rainbow's nephew?

No, but I know him well and have even met one of his brothers. Rainbow is actually really easy to get along with unfortunately I'm not, especially when somebody owes me money. I regret some of the shit I said but I'm glad I got paid. We're on great terms now and I hope he finds a gig soon because he really is a hard worker.

How about a master list of the best half day to one day tour ideas for those with little time to get out, and see more of Costa Rica?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I will supply the dung.

:lolxmas

NES,
Thoughts on the future of Heritage?

Everyone I know considers them to be one of the more honest shops down here. Personally I have never had any dealings with them unless you count the time our offices shared an Xmas party years ago.

neither. I saw PPH post over there and frankly I'm suprised they let anyone post with that username.

dj_destroyer

EOG Addicted

Bowls?!

My god, how old are you? 50?

Bowls are terrible. Bongs or organic flavourless papers, all day.

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

BEst place for the guapas and calientes on New years? Buenas and media buenas.....:btj:

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

Also can you start your "hope this isn't your sister" thread again porfa.....:houra