Tanya Lea zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

gambling is for men, just she writes some shaback column about zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz why is she listed on the site??? Men only please. Broads can stay doing other sh1te
come on shrink, stop being so f1cking politically correct,

and all you guys before you whine at , i am just saying what you are thinking.GAMBLING IS FOR MEN NOT BROADS:+signs9-1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Well then. I guess you are in for a debate and I am certain if X wants, she can do that.

Good luck

:smoke

X

xpanda

I'm thinking there's a pretty decent chance there are some women out there with better records, doing this 'men only' thing you're ranting about.

I would kill for some creative sexism at this point. Between you and JJ, it's like you're trying to revive the anti-suffrage arguments, which aren't very original, you know. Spice it up a bit, sweetie peach, and give me something good to work with.

i tried to be nice but no cigar

WOMEN SHOULD STAY AT HOME AND COOK AND CLEAN AND LOOK AFTER THE KIDS AND PLAY NETBALL...GAMBLING AND OTHER STUFF ARE FOR GUYS

WTF is this gambling sh1t? you pick with your eyes shut?

If gambling is for men, how come when you go to the eog bash (or some other site) there are 200 guys standing around going "where are all the women?"