SPORTBET: Yes or No?

Krackman, I do not blame you for taking Jake up on his offer. It sounds like a great deal for you. I just think that his offer makes any report you make on Sportbet a lot less valuable, and maybe even a little misleading.

That is Jake's style though. He can be a reasonable and sometimes generous guy to one or two players publically, while screwing with a lot of players privately. That is not a characteristic of a top book.

Good luck to you though. I hope you win as much as you can for as long as you can.

I do not think Krackman is doing anything wrong and he has always been honest about books. He is giving the book a test run and will report honest findings.

Krackman has solid ratings on books

THE SHRINK said:
Welcome to EOG Jake...:+waving-5

Thanks for coming here and participating in this thread...

For what it's worth, Sports Book Review's rating of them has been UPGRADED to the B category and I'd have no problem BACKING anyone who signs up with SPORTBET with my OWN money if SPORTBET and EOG decide to do business together...

While I do understand some concerns, I have known their owner and Jake for many years, and I HIGHLY doubt there would any problems collecting your money if you WIN, period...

Otherwise, I would NEVER be willing to back them...

Also, if I recall correctly, SPORTBET has always been VERY GENEROUS with their FREE CONTESTS, as well...

Finally, the fact that they come in here and not HIDE is a PLUS as well...

Thanks for all of your feedback,

THE SHRINK

RONIN IF THE SHRINK BACKS UP SPORTBET WITH HIS OWN MONEY THEN THAT SHOULD SPEAK VOLUMES IN ITSELF RIGHT THERE. I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE BOOKS AND PLAYERS ALIKE ALWAYS DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE AS LONG AS THEY DIDNT STIFF ANYONE.

PIPE said:
RONIN IF THE SHRINK BACKS UP SPORTBET WITH HIS OWN MONEY THEN THAT SHOULD SPEAK VOLUMES IN ITSELF RIGHT THERE. I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE BOOKS AND PLAYERS ALIKE ALWAYS DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE AS LONG AS THEY DIDNT STIFF ANYONE.

WELL SAID PIPE!!! :+thumbs-2

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
get these guys on active OCtober 1st. Jake sponsor a contest in NHL hockey...lets do it.

guys give sportbet a look, lots of money to be made this weekend over there.

Colin Caster

EOG Member
I say no. It wasn't all *that* long ago they were routinely jerking players around: 1) they lock the account; 2) you e-mail to ask what the problem is; 3) CS won't tell you until you talk to Jake, blah blah. If they've really changed their ways (like all offenders claim), another year or two watching them very closely shouldn't hurt anything before rushing to accord them some kind of "preferred" status.
Then again, I also think CRIS got off too easy after confiscating a BP's bonus.

CC

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
I haven't played there in years but I do see Jake responding a lot in these forums and answering any questions a poster might have...seems like he cares. Might as well give him a shot!!