Special EOG 25% CASH bonus at BetJm.com

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Open an account today at www.betjm.com , mention EOG and receive a 25% CASH bonus on all new accounts.

This offer is valid throughout the Month of August only, so get into BetJM.com soon.

Good luck

Grab This Bonus While It Last !

Grab This Bonus While It Last !

Hey Guys, Don't forget about this generous bonus from one of the premier books on the planet. Scotty Johnson is a legend in this biz and believe me these guys don't need to give away the house.

In addition to their daily $25 FREE PLAY here at EOG they are also having a killer NFL contest called The $1,000.000 Pick3 NFL challenge. EOG and Bet Jamaica are throwing in an additional $5000 in prize money just for EOG members.

Here's the link...http://www.eog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
They do accept WU and pay fees on deposits of $200 or more. Mention EOG when opening a new account and get a 25% CASH bonus thru August.

cheers

Another Generous Gesture By Bet Jamaica

Another Generous Gesture By Bet Jamaica

Just got the word from Scotty at Bet Jamaica.....If you have an existing account at Bet Jamaica just mention EOG and you will receive a 20% re-up bonus for qualified accounts !!

Cool

Last edited:

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
I am primarily a money line player in college football. Is BetJamaica pretty good about posting money lines in college football when the spread is under 14.5?

If they are, I will post up with them.

Thanks,
Books Worst Enemy

Books Worst Enemy said:
I am primarily a money line player in college football. Is BetJamaica pretty good about posting money lines in college football when the spread is under 14.5?

If they are, I will post up with them.

Thanks,
Books Worst Enemy

Scotty just told me that they usually break it off at 13.

Glaken

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
Glaken,

Just like BoDog. I really like the books that run money lines all the way into the upper teens.

Does Olympic do this and are they offering this bonus too?

Thanks,
Books Worst Enemy

Books Worst Enemy said:
Glaken,

Just like BoDog. I really like the books that run money lines all the way into the upper teens.

Does Olympic do this and are they offering this bonus too?

Thanks,
Books Worst Enemy

BWE...You will like this....OLY's cut off is 17 but depends on the game I am told.

playersonly69 said:
I take this deal is only for new customers?

PO69 If you mention EOG BetJM will give you a 20% re-load bonus. $300 max bonus and 4x rollover.

Thanks, Glaken

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Tried and tested. 25% is good. Cash, not free play. Just signed up over internet, put EOG as referral. Cap on bonus is $500. I do not bother with rollovers. Now to enter the free contest. Spoke with a Scotty at CS. He was very helpful and enthusiastic when I mentioned EOG. Such a deal. Thanks EOG.

Best Wishes...OFcheers

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
I just called customer service. The 25% bonus is capped on a $1,000 post up. I am posting up $5,000 so I think I will send it to BoDog.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

BWE .... Thats a nice bank roll to start the football season with. Good Luck and keep us posted on your season.

Glaken

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
These bonuses can sure make a difference by the end of the season. They seem to be better this year than last.

Millennium gave me the best bonus on the planet...20% cash & 15% free play with a 3X rollover.

WWTS game me a 20% cash bonus with a a 5X rollover.

BoDog has always given me a 20% cash bonus with a 5X rollover.

We will see how the season goes.

Sure wish I could get Ameritrade to give me sign up bonuses like this.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy