someone talk me out of this bet,please

I would play it small .... yankees and bravos might choke it away again. Sorry if that wasn't the right answer.

G

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Not only can't i talk you out of it - i won't

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one - the BEST play of the opening round - but then again - i am taking all 4 dogs knowing i will get at least 2 to cash

Angels are my #1 series play

I have so many mixed feelings here ... I am a big Jeter, ARod, and Torre fan ... then i have my Braves ... all successful in the long run....

michael777

EOG Dedicated
winkyduck said:
Not only can't i talk you out of it - i won't

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one - the BEST play of the opening round - but then again - i am taking all 4 dogs knowing i will get at least 2 to cash

Angels are my #1 series play
OH NO WINKY,you know how much i respect your opinion,i am playing l.a. right now,thanks,hope we cash

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
unlike other teams - angels DO NOT fear yankees - they know they can stand "toe-totoe" with them and "punch back". angels have the better ptiching staff - are more rested and prepared for the series and they are STILL smarting over the last trip to NYC where they gave away the last 2 games to NYY

angels are the BETTER team and will show it to NYY and the rest of the country

Coconut - i AM playing the Chisox and i don't expect to lose either one

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
coconutman said:
Yanks got a good warm up with Boston, Angels are no biggie.

sports is all about matchups. angels DO NOT match up well with Boston - but really match up well with NYY as you will see

MLM

EOG Member
Colon is going to throw twice against Mussina...I'll take my chances with the Angels. +140 is a helluva good deal.

Anaheim has an excellent bullpen but don't really beat the Yankees in any other category.

Yankee offense is top 3 and although Anaheim can hit, they are not on the Yankees' level.

Colon and Randy Johnson are a wash this season.

Colon is the only Angels pitcher who has a shot at doing well against the Yankees. These guys will crush Washburn and Byrd.

Angels can protest a lead if they get that far but it's not easy to beat the Yankees without a great starting staff and the Angels do not have that.

GreenDoberman said:
Anaheim:D starters have 3 of the top 8 era's in the AL. That's certainly not a mediocre starting staff if you go by the numbers.

Numbers are nice but matchups is where it's at.

Boston can compete with the Yankees with offense.

ChW can compete with the Yankees with pitching.

Anaheim isn't going to compete with bullpen...

dirty

EOG Master
If the Yankees split in the first 2 they win the Series IMO...they play too well at home

the glue

EOG Veteran
The yankee's will crumble in the post season.Small,Wang,Will have trouble in the playoff's.Not to mention the Moose is awful.:hung lolololol.

peteep

EOG Addicted
I love watching the Yanks win in NY for some reason. The energy in that place is nuts. I'll give you the game in LA though!