Saturday Football

MIAMI DOLPHINS MINUS 3 vs. Tamoa Bay....

A winless team at HOME desparately in NEED of a VICTORY? Fits the same criteria that I used to take the Redskins last night...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Nice to see how much smarter you are getting

already played BOTH sides even before i saw this thread

jerseymike

EOG Enthusiast
I'll join you with those two

BEST OF LUCK......

Besides I don't even know where Tamoa bay is....:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
THE SHRINK said:
MIAMI DOLPHINS MINUS 3 vs. Tamoa Bay....

A winless team at HOME desparately in NEED of a VICTORY? Fits the same criteria that I used to take the Redskins last night...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Is Tamoa an island near Samoa?

Best Wishes...OF:+clueless

Forgot the games. With ya on Fish, pass on the tuna caring about anything in preseason. Also watch those 2H un.

Last edited:
I'm with you on this one. As an avid Bucs fan, I have watched both of their games so far. Their o-line is atrocious and their receivers drop tons of passes. Simms still makes some boneheaded int's as well.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
GreenDoberman said:
I'm with you on this one. As an avid Bucs fan, I have watched both of their games so far. Their o-line is atrocious and their receivers drop tons of passes. Simms still makes some boneheaded int's as well.

Bucs fan here also GD as you probably know.......

Simms did look pathetic last week, but I thought about something that most people haven't.....

Do you realize that it was the first time that Chris hasn't been on the field with the first team since he got hurt last year?

You and I both know he looked pretty good early last year before getting hurt.

To suddenly drop off so far doesn't make any sense.
Except for possibly what I bring up above........

I'd like to see what he could do in there will the starting unit.........

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Kissed my sister in more ways than 1. Tied the 3 with the 2 pt conversion. Hit 2H Tampa +1/2 but lost un. Same units. First high scoring 2h in over 10 games.

Best Wishes...OF:kiss

DALLAS 21-9 WINNER
MIAMI PUSH...

:+money-8+

OF

I will take that and good to hear you finally kissed your sister...

I don't have to worry about you now..

trytrytry,

yes yes yes!!!

Peace,

THE SHRINK

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Just a great day of gambling for me. Hit that Travers hard and This NFL night winner was another nice one. had KEnseth huge in a matchup over Jr. laying some wood on that one but it looked like an overlay. Glaken hit that Blake play in tennis and I was on that.

thanks Shrink on this NFL game! Im liking this eog thing.

got a late baseball game I hope to bring home as well. LEts see Im not going to bed that is for sure.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
a 1-0-1 night and VERY lucky to get that TB/Miami PUSH - but i (and others) will take it

since none of the picks lost - not only didn't i Jinx you - i brought ya good luck. so take that all mighty B.F. Ugly one!

for those who think i am kidding - here is a pic taken of him at the bash last year from "another site" - let's just say he was VERY popular with the "Men" from the San Francisco area