Realistically, how long before EOG becomes the most popular forum?

Probably will get near the top by the 1.5 year mark. I imagine EOG surpasses its competition within 2 years from now....

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

Back at it again ID?

First of all who cares? If you post at a forum because it's popular to post on then you have the wrong idea.

ID I am referring to the number viewing form record which has been higher every day for several days....you can see it at the bottom of the form home page.

Never mind Coco ... he is still pissed becuz he didn't get picked to be on Martha Stewart's new Apprentice show..

Glaken why do you even answer those idiotic questions? Like... what kind of records do you guys have set?

You browse this forum everyday IDENTIY and after all this you still manage to post a dumb thread like this.

I'm not trying to be an asshole but you're always itching to get flamed.

coconutman said:
Glaken why do you even answer those idiotic questions? Like... what kind of records do you guys have set?

You browse this forum everyday IDENTIY and after all this you still manage to post a dumb thread like this.

I'm not trying to be an asshole but you're always itching to get flamed.

It is my job and pleasure to answer all questions even yours :+waving-5

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated
This site started well, but now the most visible posters are a known scammer (Beantown Jerkoff) a poster for hire with nothing to say (JJ), and an anti-semetic c ** t (Identity) who never wins a posted pick.

That doesn't bode well for the long term, as these acts wear very thin. I know that a month ago I scanned this site every day, but hadn't looked at it in over a week until I just happened to visit and saw this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
"...an anti-semetic c * * t (Identity) who never wins a posted pick. "

You know something... you are absolutely right...

Who in their right mind would want to see what a guy who never wins has to say?... WHAT was I thinking!!!

:+thumbs-2

Last edited by a moderator:
Palm Tree,

you're basically right, but I am doing by best to keep this forum focused on helping people win. Hopefully, guys like me, hockeyrob, shrink, and glaken can work hard at fattening peoples bankrolls.

great point GD.

I'm really glad my buddy told me about this site.really starting to enjoy it.find the quality of posts going up everyday.great mix of info,comedy,and cappers.

think this site will be tops by this time next year.no doubt in my mind.Ken is very important to any site.

He's a tru sharp in this Biz.from site owner,to having great contacts(gambling and other)great info and sharp capper who uses great tools.I really respect his opinion.

the site,from when I started lurking has grown by leaps and bounds.we need more gambling and sports info related topics,but find the mix is still great.

free speech also great here,and it hasn't got abused.

hope to see more info shared to help us all learn and fatten our BR's.

even threads on weather,line movement,team sickness......key info is so valuable.

great capping is key here too guys.all these keys will make us all wealthier.hoping we can all work together here

take care

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
the RX will be the monster heads and shoulder traffic leader for years to come. Look at the membership numbers and they still set records each week on most on line members at the same time, so they are growing, hard to catch a growing machine like the Rx. They are so good as they have so many good handicappers and lets face it, the reason MOST people check into a board is to get their daily picks or fades so they can wager with "info", contests help some, yes the comedy and strange threads, and really key insights is what draws us addicted forum types to read every new post every 22 seconds but that type is only approx 5% of the forum population using these books. the rx is a great site and a monster compared to anything else out there.

I'll take quality over quantity anytime. Why didin't they set records before Shrink and General were banned? Why do they set them now? I think Marty is making the mods work full time and that refer a friend contest wasn't a bad idea too. I liked RX before when you knew all the cappers and just peeked in to see what team they were on. Now Rx is all clogged up and lost its personality.

Aceking,

I plead the 5th for now....

It isn't me.... :doh1

And, it would be accurate to say Marty Jensen owned a small % of it when I resigned... :wow1

THE SHRINK