RAS closing up shop until January 4

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
A thread about RAS and touts turning into a political thread really shows how divided we are as a country.

I've never understood why so many people here hate touts. Yeah, a lot of them are scumbags, but are they different from many other jobs?

railbird

EOG Master
can't take politics too personal. It is just the other side of a bet -110
wrong, its not left vs right either. Its a populism vs gloabilsm, good vs evil. USA is a Christian nation and we need to keep it that way. If we have a celebrity January helicopter crash in 21 like we did in 20 lets hope Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey and George Soros are in it.

railbird

EOG Master
A thread about RAS and touts turning into a political thread really shows how divided we are as a country.

I've never understood why so many people here hate touts. Yeah, a lot of them are scumbags, but are they different from many other jobs?
Ras are radical leftists, i was booted from their forum because i was not.

MrTop

EOG Master
wrong, its not left vs right either. Its a populism vs gloabilsm, good vs evil. USA is a Christian nation and we need to keep it that way. If we have a celebrity January helicopter crash in 21 like we did in 20 lets hope Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey and George Soros are in it.

and your release on the late NFL game?

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
the left is just a bunch of knee jerk reacting screamers.......'kids in cages are being separated from their families'.....then you tell them that they have to separate them to make sure it's really the parents and not the smuggling coyote, which is the case more times then not...

their answer should be ...'well that makes sense'.....instead it's...'you're a nazi'

theyre children

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

They've been trying to have you banned here for years too.

Pete, have you heard any cries of racism about Japan banning all foreign travel into the country until February?

I haven't and won't hold my breath waiting.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
politics part of sports betting..think of it as another market.

If it was approached that way by the forum it would be okay. It isn't.

Instead it's "POTUS is fing his daughter" level of talk, both sides trying to "win" by saying the most outrageous things they can think of it.

I know some of you like that sort of crap, just stating my own opinion.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
not true, he only complains when the political topics are not in line with his......he's narcissistic to the highest level

if he shows up and there is a mention of trump in a good light he will question why we talk politics in a gambling forum....but...if it's anti trump he's tangling up his fingers he's typing so fast in agreement

Lot of truth to this, yes.

kane

EOG master

You were booted because of your bat shit crazy, radical, political posts which were nothing more than ridiculous baseless bullshit, Ed finally got tired of your non stop garbage and kicked you to the curb

kane

EOG master
There are plenty of right wingers who post there regularly, but they aren't driven by bat shit crazy conspiracy theories like you, that's why you're the only one to be banned

kane

EOG master
Why do you care so much about getting booted from there?

Because he liked it there, it's the old "sour grapes" story. He was power posting every day, he loved that place, but after posting the same nutty conspiracy bullshit every day, Ed finally
had enough and banned him, so now he whines about how bad a forum it is since he can no longer post there.

railbird

EOG Master
Because he liked it there, it's the old "sour grapes" story. He was power posting every day, he loved that place, but after posting the same nutty conspiracy bullshit every day, Ed finally
had enough and banned him, so now he whines about how bad a forum it is since he can no longer post there.
the Bible isnt a conspiracy.

kane

EOG master
the Bible isnt a conspiracy.

Maybe not, but Alex Jones is, and so are all the other nutty bullshit conspiracy theories you posted there daily. I'll go out on a limb and say China didn't create the virus in a lab, then send mosquito drones to the US to infect Rudy Gobert

kane

EOG master
Yeah, cause when I'm looking for info about the virus, a roided out fighter is who I go to

railbird

EOG Master
Gobert got off scot-free.

No fine, no suspension, nothing.

I remember him mocking the concern about the virus by "contaminating" all the headsets in the media room.
if he didnt do the media spectacle would he have tested positive? probably not

railbird

EOG Master
Yeah, cause when I'm looking for info about the virus, a roided out fighter is who I go to
Im not looking at a 40 year long serial liar like Fauci. Nor CCP owned ABC news. OR CCP owned WHO, or notorious liars from the CDC. Tito quoted his source, so what

kane

EOG master
Im not looking at a 40 year long serial liar like Fauci. Nor CCP owned ABC news. OR CCP owned WHO, or notorious liars from the CDC. Tito quoted his source, so what

Sure, because everyone knows when it comes to pandemic viruses you don't listen to a guy like Fauci who's been an expert in this field for 40 years, no sir, the person you listen to is a roided up fighter, no question who knows more about fighting the pandemic

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Sure, because everyone knows when it comes to pandemic viruses you don't listen to a guy like Fauci who's been an expert in this field for 40 years, no sir, the person you listen to is a roided up fighter, no question who knows more about fighting the pandemic

Look at Marco Rubio...bashed Fauci constantly but who went to the head of the line to get the vaccine...typical right winger

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member

just because he's 40yrs in his profession doesnt mean he's good at it.......look at vd, he still is a clerk who answers phones after 40yrs and makes 5 bucks an hour

hahahahahaha......

boston massacre

EOG Master
at least dink isn’t a thin skinned pussy like milkshaker. I have insulted him 100s of times over his shit lib posts and he never blocked me. Poor little crybaby milkshaker was so offended by my username that I was instablocked even though I never even once replied to any any of his American hating tweets.

Milkshaker's a Globalist.

MAN !

Don't You Understand How Many Kids are Starving To Death in The Congo ?

He Should Go There and Feed Them.

Everyday.

With All The Winners He Wagers on.

boston massacre

EOG Master
HE is a Liberal, the conservative pastors have middle class homes

A Pastor.

Buy a Piece of Paper on-line for 50 Cents and Have it say your a Pastor.

Homeless Guy on The Corner Will Notarize it For Some Spare Change.

Warnock in Georgia says He's a Pastor.

He's a Radical, Communist , Piece of Scum, Rat Infested Creature.

railbird

EOG Master
A Pastor.

Buy a Piece of Paper on-line for 50 Cents and Have it say your a Pastor.

Homeless Guy on The Corner Will Notarize it For Some Spare Change.

Warnock in Georgia says He's a Pastor.

He's a Radical, Communist , Piece of Scum, Rat Infested Creature.
warnock isnt a pastor he is a reverend