RAS closing up shop until January 4

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
if rail had a nickle for every time you, kane, drnk and the rest of the libs asked jk to do something about him, he'd have that 9 bucks he's asking for and then some...

why do you bufoons bother to ask over and over and over for jk to do something....he aint doing shit about railbird.....nor should he.....fvck it's annoying to read

I'm positive I dont ask JK for anything. Kudos though.

kane

EOG master
A couple of times this year RAS gave out a free play using the release and go method and it worked out fine, he gave out the play, you then have 45 seconds to load the play on your account, after 45 seconds Ed either says go or cancel, if it's a go then all you have to do is click submit and your play is in, if he says cancel, well you just cancel the play

Fezzik is inaccurate with how RAS gives out plays.

On the spanky podcast they explained it like this.

He tells everyone a play. Say 747 NC Duke over 151 and a person inputs how much they want to bet on the game but does not hit submit yet.

He will give everyone time to get int their account, bring up the play, and then wait for the "GO" or "cancel" command.

He then sends a message that says "GO"

Clients then hit submit at the line given.

EVERYONE then gets his line.

creative way which works.
Also won't let you use certain books.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Been a great year here
THANK YOU BETONLINE/SPORTSBETING.AG
SPORTSBETTING BEST EVER BEEN OVERALL.........OFFSHORE, VEGAS APPS, PPH'S, LOCALS, MAINLAND USA OUTSIDE NEVADA

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Been a great year here
THANK YOU BETONLINE/SPORTSBETING.AG
SPORTSBETTING BEST EVER BEEN OVERALL.........OFFSHORE, VEGAS APPS, PPH'S, LOCALS, MAINLAND USA OUTSIDE NEVADA

...............and BITCOIN skyrocketing adding to the pleasure.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
they changed it from the clock?
I had them when they had the clock. Fezzik's post was correct in getting the plays when RAS had the clock. You had to be a pro with a few outs to buy the service, anyone else lost 2-3 points. Drnk's service had the same effect on the market. Basically why offer it as you are upsetting customers at that point. Drnk did just that this year. It's not a knock on them, they were just too good.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
It's OK, Fezzik is about 18 years behind the times. He's still living in 2002. Fezzik couldn't win betting sides or totals on games if you gave him the score at halftime.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
they changed it from the clock?
I think 2 or 3 years ago. It's a go or cancel system so bots couldnt kill the number for everyone you have to manually enter the bet
I had them when they had the clock. Fezzik's post was correct in getting the plays when RAS had the clock. You had to be a pro with a few outs to buy the service, anyone else lost 2-3 points. Drnk's service had the same effect on the market. Basically why offer it as you are upsetting customers at that point. Drnk did just that this year. It's not a knock on them, they were just too good.

We figured it out a good system last NBA season and customers won 20 units with me but bots and group buys will always be worth too much trouble. For all these tout haters if syndicates and sharps can find a tout that wins and has equity theyll run snakes, bots, trojans, buy 9 subscriptions etc etc or in some brilliant EOG contributor have 6 people go in on a 1500$ service and just pass the number around and ask for a refund after 3 weeks:)

Ras does the go and cancel so you have to manually press submit meaning bots cant infiltrate the service and have thousands of outs get hit at once. He uses the cancel to see who's trying to jump the starting line on everyone else. It's really brilliant. Btw I'm sure you can use any mirror credit of any out you want Cris, pinny etc. Just not the actual on screen version which would immediately cause a move and ruin it for anyone else at all.

I didnt sell this year because of line movement though FW. In a year of uncertainty and knowing we would have alot of inside info and ER, Waz and I have had a lot of success together the last 4 years we just decided to get down as much as we could and revisit the business when covid and seasons returned back to normal but we are all bettors first so who knows. The pod seems like plenty for me personally.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
A couple of times this year RAS gave out a free play using the release and go method and it worked out fine, he gave out the play, you then have 45 seconds to load the play on your account, after 45 seconds Ed either says go or cancel, if it's a go then all you have to do is click submit and your play is in, if he says cancel, well you just cancel the play

Can we assume the cancel option is used to keep customers from popping it early?

Kind of an in-house head fake kind of thing.

That said none of this is new or innovative, betting syndicates (people betting their own money) have been doing these kind of things for years.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I’ve never heard this about bots, can you further elaborate?
Bot bet you can purchase bots or code a bot apparently so you can bet 100s or in spanky and a few others case thousands of times on all of your outs instantaneously.
You set the price you're looking for and when it hits it bets or you can set it for line movement, buy from services and originators etc. Bot grabs the number and you're down 1000s of times at a grea number in seconds.

MrTop

EOG Master
Bot bet you can purchase bots or code a bot apparently so you can bet 100s or in spanky and a few others case thousands of times on all of your outs instantaneously.
You set the price you're looking for and when it hits it bets or you can set it for line movement, buy from services and originators etc. Bot grabs the number and you're down 1000s of times at a grea number in seconds.

market makers in the stock market have been using it for many moons. Nothing new.

Heim

EOG Master
RAS was using a testimonial on his site for many years from Fezzik, then something happened. I don't
remember specifically but Fezz said some disparaging remarks (maybe frontrunning?) and presto the
testimonial was gone. Interesting how Fezz says he's the victim of his own success when he was
jealous of it.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik turns on successful touts. How long was he puffing Dr. Bob? Then we had the 'Is Dr. Bob Overwhelmed?' thread.

When you lift picks and they go sour, naturally you throw the source under the bus.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
you and kane wanted me gone from ras slack channel tho, constantly were whining to your liberal freind Jeff.

Yeah not so much. There are 3100 members posting on that slack, you're the only one to be banned. I mean no offense but I dont really care what you say politically (or when you are going out of your way to be obtuse) on a forum with that many sharp bettors on it.

There is some great learning and talking in every subsection I'm interested in. Politics isnt one of them.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
When Ed and I first met I was floored by the amount of respect Ed had for Matt. I never knew they used to see each other at games and would share plays. That was awhile ago now but if you think Ed is trashing Matt publicly or privately youd be wrong. It's a one way street of disrespect when it comes to Rail and this forum involving all.

I've told matt for years stop trying to be friend with me via Twitter dms and running to your little circle online to trash me. 2 weeks later another dm about my opinion on games and then full circle I'm back to being a fake sharp, my podcast sucks (while listening every week) and in joy whenever I have a downswing of any kind.

Sad experience for the party of one only after awhile.

Could you post the link to your podcast ? I'd like to check it out, thanks.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
you do political tweets everyday this year on twitter so its dishonest to say your not interested.
Ahh can you show me some political posts on slack chat of mine? TIA
I stick to NBA and cfb occasionally the covid threads.
JB you can find 4 years of archives at bettoriq.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
guy also thought he was going to die from covid
was so distraught he had to skip a football show
tweets out pro lib shit every day

Why would you care if I skip a show? Why would you follow a lib account?
If you and Matt pulled your money together I'm sure I'd entertain some h2h play. Heck I imagine I can even get Ed involved if you want teams and hes doing so poorly.
5 figures should get my attention though in all seriousness.

You know what bothers me most about this forum? You and Matt have both contacted me numerous times for my opinion on games, teams and coaches. I really enjoyed those convos but you guys both have this persona to keep up. I work hard and have made a decent living and you both know that and always enjoyed trying to help others with certain things within some limitations.

Never again will I do a podcast or give plays via Dms to strangers because of threads without remembering that this is how a innocent in my mind interaction can end. Really sad stuff.
Anyways Matt show more respect towards Ed he would do so for you and that was my only initial point. Dm me your sn on twitter sleepy I'll unblock you so you dont have to have numerous accounts anymore and I rarely tweet politics since Biden won.
Goodnight and gl 2 all.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
guy also thought he was going to die from covid
was so distraught he had to skip a football show
tweets out pro lib shit every day
Matt was kind enough to reach out when my assistant/best friend was in ICU for 3 nights and 8 days in Denver General. I'm sorry that maybe talking about S. Alabama inability to score was because Campbell refused to play trotter for a week. It's a shit podcast from a wanna be sharp on this forum but also disgusting when I or Andrew dont want to do a free podcast (because we thought it was fun and seemingly was loved by some) one week out of a season.

MrTop

EOG Master
This might not be the gambling forum to go to when wanting to get away from politics....

In fact this is one of the worst I've ever seen.

politics part of sports betting..think of it as another market. maybe not in the USA but it will be one day. Probably will be here within the next 1 or 2 elections

Sleepy

EOG Master
poor milkshaker
maybe time to pay that local george floyd shrine another visit and have yourself a good cry.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
He goes to a gambling forum to get away from politics.

not true, he only complains when the political topics are not in line with his......he's narcissistic to the highest level

if he shows up and there is a mention of trump in a good light he will question why we talk politics in a gambling forum....but...if it's anti trump he's tangling up his fingers he's typing so fast in agreement

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
not true, he only complains when the political topics are not in line with his......he's narcissistic to the highest level

if he shows up and there is a mention of trump in a good light he will question why we talk politics in a gambling forum....but...if it's anti trump he's tangling up his fingers he's typing so fast in agreement
Yep, the entire libtard mantra from personal views to policies is do as I say not as I do. Hypocritical slime the lot of them.

Sleepy

EOG Master
dink is a vax and mask nazi too

at least dink isn’t a thin skinned pussy like milkshaker. I have insulted him 100s of times over his shit lib posts and he never blocked me. Poor little crybaby milkshaker was so offended by my username that I was instablocked even though I never even once replied to any any of his American hating tweets.