RAS closing up shop until January 4

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Getting his ass kicked the last week or so.

The heat is too much.

2021 will be his bounce back time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
thats the one Eddie Walls likes to use
44 bets and 133.5 of clv gone with a 5.8% edge over the last 9 years you do the math.
I didn't sell plays this year, why?
I could see the cancellations, uncertainty over rosters and lack of info and inside info or getting inside info leaks. Call me crazy but I also dont need 9 fucking dollars. I move markets.. you cant even time one that you know inside and out.

My worst season and I won 13 units overall after dropping huge figures for a month. You know damn well Ed and Jeff would have nothing bad to say about you when asked in person by a stranger same as me. Stop being petty. You forced their hand and you know it. Stop being so obtuse for the possibility of 18 dollars a day.
Also that's a friend of yours irl stop being gleeful that he is struggling. Don't be so damn odd just for once eh?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Rail is friends with Ed and Jeff IRL and he knocks them on the forums?

When Ed and I first met I was floored by the amount of respect Ed had for Matt. I never knew they used to see each other at games and would share plays. That was awhile ago now but if you think Ed is trashing Matt publicly or privately youd be wrong. It's a one way street of disrespect when it comes to Rail and this forum involving all.

I've told matt for years stop trying to be friend with me via Twitter dms and running to your little circle online to trash me. 2 weeks later another dm about my opinion on games and then full circle I'm back to being a fake sharp, my podcast sucks (while listening every week) and in joy whenever I have a downswing of any kind.

Sad experience for the party of one only after awhile.

kane

EOG master
No one does. I know Anthony QB for La tech almost lost his leg against TCU and as I tweeted Donbest doesnt even have him listed which is ridiculous.

DB is a joke, Miami's best defensive end, Jaelan Phillips, announced a while ago he was skipping the Cane's bowl game to get ready for the draft, DB still doesn't have it on the screen

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
DB is a joke, Miami's best defensive end, Jaelan Phillips, announced a while ago he was skipping the Cane's bowl game to get ready for the draft, DB still doesn't have it on the screen
They could care less. They have a monopoly that everyone still needs unless you have limited outs. It's just the pits. They dont even care about QB injuries. Werts wouldnt even be listed unless he hadnt missed the last 2 games. Takes them 2 games to figure out anything nowadays

railbird

EOG Master
Good timing for railbird sports . Plenty of NCAA left.
send me 9 dollars mattyhatty@msn.com paypal.
They could care less. They have a monopoly that everyone still needs unless you have limited outs. It's just the pits. They dont even care about QB injuries. Werts wouldnt even be listed unless he hadnt missed the last 2 games. Takes them 2 games to figure out anything nowadays
they dont have a monopoly. don best shouldnt be your go to source for injury.
44 bets and 133.5 of clv gone with a 5.8% edge over the last 9 years you do the math.
I didn't sell plays this year, why?
I could see the cancellations, uncertainty over rosters and lack of info and inside info or getting inside info leaks. Call me crazy but I also dont need 9 fucking dollars. I move markets.. you cant even time one that you know inside and out.

My worst season and I won 13 units overall after dropping huge figures for a month. You know damn well Ed and Jeff would have nothing bad to say about you when asked in person by a stranger same as me. Stop being petty. You forced their hand and you know it. Stop being so obtuse for the possibility of 18 dollars a day.
Also that's a friend of yours irl stop being gleeful that he is struggling. Don't be so damn odd just for once eh?
its a cucks only website and you know it. dont have a political channel if you only want views from 1 side.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
send me 9 dollars mattyhatty@msn.com paypal.

they dont have a monopoly. don best shouldnt be your go to source for injury.

its a cucks only website and you know it. dont have a political channel if you only want views from 1 side.

I think you have a extreme stance politically and you started sending false information links and infowars stuff. You knew that wasnt going to fly. Regardless no big deal and doesnt justify you rooting against Ed who you've known for how long?

You know damn well not myself, Jeff, Ed etc aren't rooting for you to lose money. I think it's safe to say your relationship to the internet is pretty toxic when it bleeds out to real relationships you have. Goodluck either way Matt.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump really cares, thats why he is at Mar-a-lago right now.

Rail - if you want your $600 stimilus, you better get 67 people to buy your $9 pick today.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
JK...time to pull the plug on the radical views from Railbird...pure garbage

if rail had a nickle for every time you, kane, drnk and the rest of the libs asked jk to do something about him, he'd have that 9 bucks he's asking for and then some...

why do you bufoons bother to ask over and over and over for jk to do something....he aint doing shit about railbird.....nor should he.....fvck it's annoying to read

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
I certainly do not have specific dollars, but all of you would be SHOCKED at what RAS wins in their betting each and EVERY year......

CBB marketplace has taken a huge hit in liquidity.........so by example

A total opens 120........RAS knows it should be 125

They have a huge edge they bet it "under the radar" at offscreen shops and maybe with some 2/3 team parlays and get down (but not nearly what they really want)

The books leak up to 122 on the action, on some others getting the word on the play........and maybe a few VIPs getting the plays

Now RAS gives out 122......BOOM ........you have 0-20 seconds betting at $300-$1000 max limits per shops........and many books don't have games in rotn numbers order, OR even show rotn numbers......so it might take you 10 seconds just to find the game.

The total is 125 after 20 seconds........

RAS will win its service, I have every confidence..........but you will need to find slow moving shops.......... AND likely only get 1 pop............AND you most certainly WILL get kicked out sooner rather and later betting this way.......

The Lesson: STOP BAGGING on RAS........they in many ways are victims of their own success. And in your own betting........try to learn from them..........cause if YOU are originating the OVER 120 type bets you can got a BOATLOAD down slowly but surely if you have the time to do so, the outs, and the clever way to accumulate action (throw them into 2 and 3 team parlays......and parlays them with NFL games etc, they carry less scrutiny).

Happy Holidays all!

I certainly do not have specific dollars, but all of you would be SHOCKED at what RAS wins in their betting each and EVERY year......

CBB marketplace has taken a huge hit in liquidity.........so by example

A total opens 120........RAS knows it should be 125

They have a huge edge they bet it "under the radar" at offscreen shops and maybe with some 2/3 team parlays and get down (but not nearly what they really want)

The books leak up to 122 on the action, on some others getting the word on the play........and maybe a few VIPs getting the plays

Now RAS gives out 122......BOOM ........you have 0-20 seconds betting at $300-$1000 max limits per shops........and many books don't have games in rotn numbers order, OR even show rotn numbers......so it might take you 10 seconds just to find the game.

The total is 125 after 20 seconds........

RAS will win its service, I have every confidence..........but you will need to find slow moving shops.......... AND likely only get 1 pop............AND you most certainly WILL get kicked out sooner rather and later betting this way.......

The Lesson: STOP BAGGING on RAS........they in many ways are victims of their own success. And in your own betting........try to learn from them..........cause if YOU are originating the OVER 120 type bets you can got a BOATLOAD down slowly but surely if you have the time to do so, the outs, and the clever way to accumulate action (throw them into 2 and 3 team parlays......and parlays them with NFL games etc, they carry less scrutiny).

Happy Holidays all!
That's not at all how they give out their plays.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
That's not at all how they give out their plays.
Fezzik is inaccurate with how RAS gives out plays.

On the spanky podcast they explained it like this.

He tells everyone a play. Say 747 NC Duke over 151 and a person inputs how much they want to bet on the game but does not hit submit yet.

He will give everyone time to get int their account, bring up the play, and then wait for the "GO" or "cancel" command.

He then sends a message that says "GO"

Clients then hit submit at the line given.

EVERYONE then gets his line.

creative way which works.