Pride FC play

Record 1-0 +100 (Lidell over Horn)

Posted this across the street but will post it here since I see no real need to re-word it

Wanderlei Silva should win with ease. The guy is a monster the only way this guy will lose if he defeats himself but he is also one of the most pumped up MMA fighters out there so I don't see a letdown. Silva would have his way with Lidell if the two were to ever meet. However at -208 that is kinda pricey.

I like Allstair Overeem but he always worries me since from fight to fight you never know which fighter you are going to get. I am going to pass on this one since I respect Shogun Rua a lot. However if I had to make a bet I would take the underdog.

The bet I will make is Fedor Emelianeko over Mirko "Cro Cop" Flippovic. The line opened at -180 for Fedor but is getting bet down to -150ish now. Cro Cop is an animal with the great strikes and the best kicks in the game. However Fedor is bigger than Cro Cop and should take him to the ground where he will punish him which is how I see this fight ending up. I hope the betting goes much the same way as Lidell-Horn last week where it gets bet down since I am looking to bet Fedor in the -130/-140 range.

So.........my offical bet Fedor Emeliankeko -144 over Mirko Cro Cop