Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MrTop

EOG Master
pretty friendly of the saudis to buy oil they dont need and resell it for russia.

View attachment 7469133

as long as the price is good for europe that is fine.. It does show that Joe and intel people in the US really did not think out the oil too good. Sort of shooting from the hip. Vlad on the other hand thought out the oil excellent BUT vlad did not think the West would supply weapons and to go this far doing it. Let's face it Russia spent a lot of money only to get 20% of ukraine and the war is still not over. Both sides should have tried sitting in a room to iron things out better so there was no war..

mr merlin

EOG Master
Remember a few months back we were denying that Iran was sending arms to russia and threatened them with "serious consequences" if they did?

1685191292557.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
ukraine is outnumbered they said ukraine has 90k men ...russia i bet has 150k+
Ukraine should be able to break through and advance a fair distance, the russian plan will be to let them through and then pick them apart and bog them down. Once they destroy a significant amount of the "western tanks" it's over as the ukes dont have very many to pour in to replace their losses.

The question is what do the russians do then, some people say they are waiting for the uke offensive to fail and then they will launch their own offensive.

MrTop

EOG Master
Looks like Erdogen won another term and the US made another enemy.

yes i thought he would win

Talk of the dollar losing its reserve currency status has risen with moves by Saudi Arabia, China and Russia to use other currencies. That’s in response to the U.S.’s use of the dollar as weapon, such as freezing Russia’s currency reserves in response to its invasion of Ukraine. The dollar accounted for less than 60% of official foreign-exchange reserves in the second quarter of last year, down from about 72% two decades ago.

the US and europe have control of the dollar.. throw in japan / canada / australia the west has 95% of the world reserves.

it will take quite some time for china to take over... revisit this dream in 10 years

MrTop

EOG Master
When in doubt slap the sanctions on, that'll show em who's boss.

View attachment 7469148

sanctions are doing a number on china. Russia is also making less money on oil.. you do not have to be a math wiz to know receiving 100% oil from europe.... and getting only 70% of the money with china and india

jackass move. not to mention spending money on a war and only getting 20% of the land after 15 months... do you think the war was a success for vlad or a huge mistake?

no wonder russia asked china to help ending the war. Wars cost money and vlad over played his hand.

mr merlin

EOG Master
sanctions are doing a number on china. Russia is also making less money on oil.. you do not have to be a math wiz to know receiving 100% oil from europe.... and getting only 70% of the money with china and india

jackass move. not to mention spending money on a war and only getting 20% of the land after 15 months... do you think the war was a success for vlad or a huge mistake?

no wonder russia asked china to help ending the war. Wars cost money and vlad over played his hand.
Your assumptions are likely way off, prob getting a 10% discount is all. Not to mention war is good for the economy as the US has shown many times, the russian economy is doing very well IMO.

mr merlin

EOG Master
By the way, do you think a nation like Uganda has the right to make their own laws without being threatened by the west?

MrTop

EOG Master
Your assumptions are likely way off, prob getting a 10% discount is all. Not to mention war is good for the economy as the US has shown many times, the russian economy is doing very well IMO.

nope it is 30% for oil... it takes a lot to ship it to where they are.

i saw early numbers russia is in the negative gdp

mr merlin

EOG Master
nope it is 30% for oil... it takes a lot to ship it to where they are.

i saw early numbers russia is in the negative gdp
You dont know that, I dont know that, you're just making up a number.

I did see that russia apparently did not cut production by 500K bbls like they said they would. Which means they have no trouble selling oil.

mr merlin

EOG Master
moscow now getting hit... vlad says he needs air defense in moscow.. this will be the norm now. People in russia thought they were safe
That attack was a joke, failed to injure even 1 person, failed to do more than trivial damage. It's a sign of desperation, the ukes are in free fall.

I enjoy it when the ukes do stuff like that because it just means the russians will hit harder.

Still waiting on that ukrainian offensive, the big pussy lindsey said he was briefed on it and it should be great - think about it, what are the odds the ukrainians leaked the details of their offensive to a american politician with a big mouth? LOL.

railbird

EOG Master
That attack was a joke, failed to injure even 1 person, failed to do more than trivial damage. It's a sign of desperation, the ukes are in free fall.

I enjoy it when the ukes do stuff like that because it just means the russians will hit harder.

Still waiting on that ukrainian offensive, the big pussy lindsey said he was briefed on it and it should be great - think about it, what are the odds the ukrainians leaked the details of their offensive to a american politician with a big mouth? LOL.
i hate that faggot rinos guts

mr merlin

EOG Master
Middle eastern and african nations are all normalizing relations with syria - the US knows only threats and sanctions. Thank god our nation is now a weakling.

1685537810525.png

MrTop

EOG Master
You dont know that, I dont know that, you're just making up a number.

I did see that russia apparently did not cut production by 500K bbls like they said they would. Which means they have no trouble selling oil.

trading economics
indicators

russia GDP -1.9% from the 1st quarter

china dropped their yuan ...dollar dedollarization not working so good.. they are having worse problems.... the youth do not have jobs

ENJOY