Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Question for you since I don't know who else to ask.
I don't hate my life enough to watch mainstream media news or get news from Twitter. But I have a feeling you do.
What is the news coverage like about Ukraine? Are they somehow, someway finding a way to spin to make it seem like Biden is solving the problem, or have they given up on that and decided to ignore the Ukraine altogether?

boston massacre

EOG Master
I don't hate my life enough to watch mainstream media news or get news from Twitter. But I have a feeling you do.
What is the news coverage like about Ukraine? Are they somehow, someway finding a way to spin to make it seem like Biden is solving the problem, or have they given up on that and decided to ignore the Ukraine altogether?

Biden Couldn't Solve A Puzzle With 2 Pieces.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Zelensky Going To Grab Another 375 Million From Us.

Biden Always Putting America First !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want To Know What Trump Would Do ??

I'll Tell You.

Trump Would END The War !

Trump Has Brains In His Head.

Puppets Do Not Have Brains In Their Heads.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I watch very little mainstream, I do make an exception and watch the CBS evening news just to see what their lies are. Generally speaking they parrot the talking points that russia is doing terrible, that they are taking enormous losses and that once a few more "western' weapons reach ukraine they can go on the offensive and push those damn ruskies out. All of which is of course false.

As you've noticed they have recently said very little and are reduced to mentioning russian missile strikes(that are mostly shot down) and the few russian gains are called unimportant and insigificant.

mr merlin

EOG Master
A little truth about the media - it's dead and gone.

mr merlin

EOG Master
trump sanctioned them too.... his moves were worthless also
It's not the fact there are sanctions, it's the fact that in their deluded minds they convince themselves that sanctions are a meaningful and tough step. we've had sanctions on shithole countries for decades that have had little effect.

It's pure make believe to think that a country as vast and developed as russia would have their war effort collapse because of sanctions from their enemies.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Someone once said, "if you want to have friends, you have to be friendly", russia has friends because they realize that, and practice it. They need something from Iran or china, they offer them something in a friendly, mutually beneficial way, same with india, brazil, etc.

The US forgot that long ago when it comes to international relations.

MrTop

EOG Master
Someone once said, "if you want to have friends, you have to be friendly", russia has friends because they realize that, and practice it. They need something from Iran or china, they offer them something in a friendly, mutually beneficial way, same with india, brazil, etc.

The US forgot that long ago when it comes to international relations.

russia friendship has limits with china. Neither trust each other.

MrTop

EOG Master

China’s $23 Trillion Local Debt Mess Is About to Get Worse​

only a matter of time...this will take down the motherland too

mr merlin

EOG Master

China’s $23 Trillion Local Debt Mess Is About to Get Worse​

only a matter of time...this will take down the motherland too
Any comment at all on the US and our 1-2 trillion dollar yearly deficits? Not to mention the accumulated debt .

MrTop

EOG Master
Jesus. Imagine thinking that the media is innocent in all of their bias.

the russians soldiers read it those are the people they are trying to fool when running out of ammo... do you honestly think a voter in the US cares when they say the russinas ran out of ammo

LOL

MrTop

EOG Master
The russians are not running out of ammo...and they know that.

WRONG again ,,,the russians do not know if they are running out of ammo.. they have no idea...only the officer knows

cia puts it on telegram

the russians read that.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
WRONG again ,,,the russians do not know if they are running out of ammo.. they have no idea...only the officer knows

cia puts it on telegram

the russians read that.
A little birdie told me if ammo was in short supply they would start using less. If anything they are using more now than before.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yeah. Russian soldiers are just sitting around all of their ammo wondering what the US media is saying about them.

You really are dumb.
Not to mention people generally follow people on telegram and twitter, etc who they like and trust. There are literally thousands of fake nato shill accounts blasting out only pro ukraine propaganda, no one listens to them anymore. At the very beginning of the war I did because I hadn't found the truthful ones yet.

The CIA's mission is to lie to our friends, allies and the american people, they hardly bother trying to lie to our enemies because it's a waste of time.

mr merlin

EOG Master

cia puts it on telegram

the russians read that.
By the way, russian soldiers are not allowed to have cell phones, wagner can and the donbass republic men can, that's why almost all the video's are from them or taken off dead ukrainians.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Isn't it odd that in this day and age, an era of instant information dissemination worldwide, there are virtually no embedded reporters with the ukes? What does that tell you?

It's not because there are no journalists who are willing, it's because the truth is now the greatest enemy of the west.

MrTop

EOG Master
By the way, russian soldiers are not allowed to have cell phones, wagner can and the donbass republic men can, that's why almost all the video's are from them or taken off dead ukrainians.

they talk to each other when the supplies come to them

MrTop

EOG Master
Yeah. Russian soldiers are just sitting around all of their ammo wondering what the US media is saying about them.

You really are dumb.

i am not talking about the US media knucklehead

one of the many ways the cia moves

As Putin falters in Ukraine, CIA recruits Russian spies through social media​

The CIA created a new Telegram channel to appeal to Russians opposed to the war in Ukraine​

mr merlin

EOG Master
Almost out huh?

♨️♨️♨️
MILITARY SITUATION IN DONBASS ON MAY 23, 2023 (MAP UPDATE)

•Russian artillery struck the AFU positions near Ivanivske;
•Russian artillery struck the AFU positions near Avdeevka;
•Russian artillery struck the AFU positions near Konstantinovka;
•Russian artillery struck the AFU positions near Ugledar;
•The Russian Army destroyed an ammo depot of the AFU near Stelmakhovka;
•Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Mariinka;
•Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
•Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue near Debrova;
•Up to 55 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 armored vehicles, 3 motor vehicle were destroyed by Russian artillery on Krasniy-Liman front;
•Up to 270 Ukrainian servicemen, 4 armored vehicles, 3 motor vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery on Donetsk front;
•Up to 150 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 pickups, 2 howitzers were destroyed by Russian artillery in southern Donetsk and Zaporozhye region, according to the Russian MOD.
♨️♨️♨️

If this guy is right, and when you factor in wounded, the war is almost over.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i am not talking about the US media knucklehead

one of the many ways the cia moves

As Putin falters in Ukraine, CIA recruits Russian spies through social media​

The CIA created a new Telegram channel to appeal to Russians opposed to the war in Ukraine​

wishful thinking, there is no anti war movement in russia.