Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
china is going around the other countries for support to end war...vlad told him to end where it is...so he gets to keep land

what are you watching?
I asked yesterday where you're getting that nonsense? Haven't you figured out by now that the best source around is me? China is not trying to end the war - Xi wont even call zelensky even though he's begging.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The chinese peace plan calls for the complete halt of weapons deliveries to ukraine by the west. they're saying this so that when it's rejected they look good when they send weapons to russia.

1679676890681.png

MrTop

EOG Master
Well, if the british news is saying this, we know the real number is much higher.

View attachment 7468502

chee not taking Joe's calls. Well the balloon has something to do with it, tik tok in court , 2 aircraft carrier groups shuffling up and down the boulevard in the taiwan strait and so china sea, the Philippines are opening shop with US weapons & ships along with japan buying ships and subs. Let's not forget many china businesses have been thrown out of the USA. wait till trump is in office it will be worse for china

the next ten years will be better i guess

mr merlin

EOG Master
chee not taking Joe's calls. Well the balloon has something to do with it, tik tok in court , 2 aircraft carrier groups shuffling up and down the boulevard in the taiwan strait and so china sea, the Philippines are opening shop with US weapons & ships along with japan buying ships and subs. Let's not forget many china businesses have been thrown out of the USA. wait till trump is in office it will be worse for china

the next ten years will be better i guess
Why on earth would XI talk to biden? The US would frame it as biden giving Xi a stern warning, blah, blah, blah.

The fact Biden is practically begging says it all. Dont forget Zelensky is begging as well.

MrTop

EOG Master

the problem is when chee does that he loses in the end.. The US has more cards. Each year more and more US businesses move to india & vietnam. Apple the worlds biggest company already in dividing up the business to india. India scheduled to pass china very easy in the end. China lost 850 thousand people last year from demographics.

Probably a war over water between both unless they get their act together.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
the problem is when chee does that he loses in the end.. The US has more cards. Each year more and more US businesses move to india & vietnam. Apple the worlds biggest company already in dividing up the business to india. India scheduled to pass china very easy in the end. China lost 850 thousand people last year from demographics.

Probably a war over water between both unless they get their act together.
KInd of funny how we keep sending business overseas to the two countries that pollute the most. In the end, we dont really about pollution as long as its not here.