Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Sept 13th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 11th

eberetta1

EOG Addicted
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Sept 13th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 11th

Congrats on your win. I did a respectable 4th place tonight, getting some freeplay money for the first time in what seems like ages. Might have been 4 or 5 weeks ago.

Yea, losing that $7 would be very easy to take with the bad beat jackpot being that huge of an amount. Definitely cushions the blow.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Sept 13th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 11th

I just got lucky JP and it happens to be my birthday as well...so guess I also had that going for me?
Speaking of LUCKY...and I could have swore (5822) was one of the 39 players in tonite's EOG tourny? I could be wrong cause I am getting old...er and forgetful but, he won the Bad Beat Jackpot tonite on Bookmaker poker for like $167K...with only $7.66 lost with a straight flush to a higher straight flush! I didn't see him listed on "Vox's who's who" thread but, I thought he was on my opening table tonite? Anybody know? Whoever it is...major CONGRATS!!!
:cheers

he was the one vox was complaining about a few weeks back..unreal shows you how life aint fair..the donk hits big

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

it was straight fluch night last night...lol My full house got beat by one

I just got lucky JP and it happens to be my birthday as well...so guess I also had that going for me?
Speaking of LUCKY...and I could have swore (5822) was one of the 39 players in tonite's EOG tourny? I could be wrong cause I am getting old...er and forgetful but, he won the Bad Beat Jackpot tonite on Bookmaker poker for like $167K...with only $7.66 lost with a straight flush to a higher straight flush! I didn't see him listed on "Vox's who's who" thread but, I thought he was on my opening table tonite? Anybody know? Whoever it is...major CONGRATS!!!
:cheers

I could be wrong, but I think |5822| is "markinsac".

how long does it take to get paid, in no rush but im broke again at bookmaker with all my freeplays. I guess i get 20 bucks with my finish in last tourney. This 20 won't last long

Im currently 9 wins and 248 losses and still nobody wants to fade me:+clueless

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I was paid the morning after..:btj:

I got mine to who you playing this weekend. That may be much more profitable for us TT.:cheering: