Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 18th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 16th

voxbobby

EOG Veteran
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 18th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 16th

Don't see my name on the freeroll on Bookmaker?
Signed up here on the 14th...
Too late to get me in Tuck?
Anyone?
...arg2348ji23e

voxbobby

EOG Veteran
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 18th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 16th

Just spoke with Bookmaker - poker support - they say give them a call.
That's all u gotta do Tuck - thanks.

VOX

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

hope u make it in tonight vox :btj:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

hes in

i will update last weeks leaderboard shortly

Tuck....are you going to play tonight?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

im registered like always, got a few things going on i need to get done, becareful if u call any all in's, not sure which way i'm going yet as if i want right out or play for a bit 91023i2ndw;l

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

gl tonight...been running cold lately, time for a final table:btj:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

leaderboard updated

make sure to reach each column

Tuckman

Uh Poster

looks like u got in anyway

:handjob: :kissass:

he wasnt suppose to be in man, seriously. if he would have cashed it wouldnt have counted..When he switched names i added his new one but never took off his old name. When i went thru this week, i took off his new name, nut his old name was still on there :shoot:

no problem Tuck. Had to give him a shot. :btj:

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Finally, showing up at the final table for a change.

marathon last night 4 hrs. East coasters request 8:30 start please. If not I'll live Thanks again. $260 nice. :cheers

congratulations with the win last night bjwlawn... Great fun...clipped me on 22 vs my 99...but still a lot of fun

True Jeff U were ahead for sure. We played 3 handed well over an hour. You had a few bad beats along the way. You should have won that hand for sure. I definately know how it feels to have it done to me. I owe a few guys here bad beats but not u. Great game.

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

I was in this tourney? ... I didn't even log in to bookmaker since I knew I was too late for the sign up.

your welcome for all the free big blinds 12io4j2w90

I wonder who placed top 3.

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

bookbraker jeffksu and someone else- congrats.

empiremaker took 2nd

jonesconst

EOG Member

in