NY Reb's Bowl thread

TidePride

EOG Addicted
Re: NY Reb's Bowl thread

7* Vanderbilt +4

If anyone still has a problem with my method of grading, just go with my 8-3 bowl record so far. It works just as well.
One of the few we are on opposite side. I just don't see Vandy generating any offense to help their defense stay in the game.

7* LSU +4
Imagine getting this line on opening week. Of course, a lot has happened since then. Also, just to let you know, in case you care, this goes against ASA's 7* Bowl GOY and Doc's 6* Bowl GOY, which are both on GT. Also, GT is a huge public play, in case you like being among the herd.

All plays still on the board:

15* Bowl GOY Ole Miss +6
This was the line when I first posted it. I posted it early so everyone could get the best line.

10* Florida -3

10* South Carolina +4

7* Vanderbilt +4

7* Minnesota +8

7* LSU +4

New Year's Day games will follow.

Best of luck and Happy New Year to all!

REB, just want to say thanks for your posts.

Happy New Year to You & Yours and be safe out partying tonite. :cheers

hutch15

EOG Senior Member

Nice start tonight... Its kinda like NY Reb vs. the world with the LSU play... I like em all bro keep it rolling :cheers

mariah

EOG Dedicated

South Carolina is in big trouble Reb, just do not under stand winning the coin toss & giving the other team the ball & opportunity to score 1st. I am on the Cocks as well I see Iowa in a blow out, Cocks will never get back in this game I am affraid, now 14-0 Iowa2348ji23e

hutch15

EOG Senior Member

Positive thoughts Mariah... You could be right but there is still a lot of football to be played...

Bowls YTD: 11-4 (+45.3*)

Games still on the board (lines as originally posted):

15* Ole Miss +6

10* Penn St +9

10* Georgia -7

10* Alabama -9

10* Florida -3

7* Cincinnati -2

5* Clemson -1

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Positive thoughts Mariah... You could be right but there is still a lot of football to be played...

You are correct, but it just sours me when a coach thinks to much , should never give the other team the ball when you win the toss, Cocks may never recover from the 1st Iowa score. Hope I am wrong, but when guys have not played for 5 weeks it is vry hard to get in rhythm when you are playing from behind .

Reb, you forgot South Carolina on your list. Good luck to us today, on them all!

I did not forget South Carolina. The list was of the games still on the board. The South Carolina game had already started, and was therefore not still on the board.

Reb, you forgot South Carolina on your list. Good luck to us today, on them all!

Joe....I think that's because he posted at 11:28am, and the South Carolina game had already gone at 11:00. He mentions "games still on the board," and the Cocks weren't on the board at that time. :cheers

Reb do still like Georgia at -10 ....?

I liked it a lot better at -7. I post the games when I do so that you guys can get the best line. If I post early, it's because I think the line will move against us. Look what happend to the Ole Miss line since I posted.

Georgia will probably still cover, but the 10* value of the play has been bet out.

redus2

EOG Enthusiast

What makes you like Cincy over VA Tech? Mostly we are the same except that one and SC/Penn St

redus2

EOG Enthusiast

Not on this site all that much, but wanted to say your plays have been money for a long time. Much appreciated Reb!:cheers U the MAN!

Well, I guess the hot streak had to come to an end, and a losing day was inevitable sooner or later.

Still, this was a really bad day: 1-4 (-25.2*)

I appreciate the absence of derogatory comments following the losses. I'm sure many of you, having trusted me, were disappointed in today's results, and please know that I'm right at the forefront of that particular pack.

Don't know what to say, except that we need big wins by Ole Miss, Alabama, and Florida.

Bowl games now 12-8 (+20.1*)

FrankDaTank

EOG Senior Member

Not to worry Reb, you'll get back on track. That FL bet will pay off next week 91023i2ndw;l

coachp

EOG Addicted

Classy folks should be treated that way (I guess everyone should be treated that way- but it is way easier with someone like you).
Good Luck today. I am really looking for a good defensive team to knock Texas Tech around.

Thanks for posting last year and hope you keep it up!

Just in case anyone wonders:

My 15* Bowl GOY is good even at Ole Miss +4.

Ole Miss will win outright.

I lost 4 games yesterday, but I still got insight.