Nuggets

choslamshe

EOG Master
Team looks more and more brutal with each passing game. What happened to their defence?

Not even close to competing with the mighty Pistons after one half.

Team is spiraling and this is the best of the West?

East with top 4 teams in NBA

choslamshe

EOG Master
Porter might be out of the NBA if not gifted a role with Denver. Asked to do only one thing which he isn't capable of at the moment.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Nets hung 122 on them just when it looked like Denver would blow them out. Really bad stretch at a bad time.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
He isn't mentally right along with that entire team.

His brother is going to wind up doing some serious time for killing some woman drunk driving. Ran a red light.

It's hard to win games on cruise control. After beating Memphis a few games back and taking a dominating 7 game lead in the West that's exactly what the Nuggets have been on. Malone (who I don't think much of as a coach) is playing with the lineup every night trying to find his playoff rotation. Bruce Brown is the only bench player guaranteed minutes in the playoffs. As much as Malone hates it the only guy from the bench that's really stepping up is Christian Braun. Neither Reggie Jackson or Thomas Bryant has panned out as planned.

They'll be fine once the playoffs begin and the starters are playing 40 minutes +.

kane

EOG master
It's hard to win games on cruise control. After beating Memphis a few games back and taking a dominating 7 game lead in the West that's exactly what the Nuggets have been on
I agree with Ruca, the season is long and grinding, every team no matter how good will at some point go through a rough stretch, the Nuggets opened up a huge lead in the conference, then lost a bit of focus, I'm sure they'll eventually snap out of it and be fine