Now I have heard it all

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE width=80 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Last Monday I delivered a parlay winner on Green Bay and the OverThis past Saturday I improved to 5-0 with my college football "Step Out" side selections with an easy winner on LSU in a blowout of Vanderbilt.

Yesterday I went 2-1-1 in the NFL, hitting Green Bay and Indianapolis.

My clients are up 606 million units of Net Profit the past 73 days.

I have won 7 of the 9 Months this year.

That's a lot of winning above, but it all means nothing to me.

Why you ask?

Because Monday is the most important day of the week for players.

Because Monday is the day where 'cappers prove their worth.

Because Monday is the day I will prove once again why I am the best 'capper at this site.

Hi folks, Scott Delaney here and the line in tonight's Monday Night game is off by a minimum of 7 points.

<CENTER>Either San Diego blows out Pittsburgh,
or the Steelers score the outright upset by four
</CENTER>

Knowing how I've produced for you in 2005, can you afford to doubt me tonight?

Can you afford to wager on tonight's game without knowing my side?

<CENTER>7-Point Differential

AFC Game of the Year

Pittsburgh at San Diego

Among 2 winners - just 31.95
http://www.gametimepicks.com/Handicappers/ScottDelaney</CENTER>

I also have Game 5 of the Yankees-Angels game for you tonight as well. I'm on a 52-30 baseball top play run. Do you think I won't give you that winner as well?

I have your Monday Night football winner.

I have your ALDS baseball winner.

I will sweep tonight's card; I hope you do too.

Let's get to today's comp play on the Under in the Yankees-Angles Game 5 clash.

Bartelo Colon gave up 4 runs in the first two innings of his Game 1 start, but then settled down and followed with five scoreless innings after finding his groove.

Mike Mussina was even better during his night of work as he shut down the Angels through 5 2/3 innings.

Tonight, with an extra day of rest for both pitchers, I expect each to be rock solid again.

Also, keep in mind you will have additional starters available to work out of the bullpen tonight. So, don't be surprised if you see Randy Johnson or Paul Byrd in this game. And the Yankees' pen is in pretty good shape overall despite having to pitch Mariano Rivera two innings last night.

The Angels bullpen may be a little more worn out but hey, it's game 5, so everyone is available. Four of the six meetings on the Angels' home field have stayed under this season. Look for another low-scoring, well pitched game from both teams. 3* UNDER on a 1* to 5* scale

606 million units what the fuck drug plan is this guy on?[/font]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well in all fairness he could be counting all his clients winnings cumulatively.

So if he has a million clients they are all up 600 each.

But I love it.

I remember when Stu Feiner had himself as 84-0 and up something like 50 million units on his TV show.

Absolutely free absolutely free absolutely free.

"My clients are up 606 million units of Net Profit the past 73 days."

This stuff is like reading from a comic book for adults.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
BP, I can vouch that this guy is good - I jumped on board 73 days ago and I'm up 1212 million units by simply doubling his units.

opotus

EOG Veteran
Willy Loman said:
Sad thing is, some poor saps will but into this bullshit.

Exactly, he only does it because he succeeds at reeling them in

supply and demand

sucker born every minute

call it whatever you want