Notes and quotes from the 2022 college 🏈 season

Heim

EOG Master
Mora will turn that UConn program around. They were a bad PI call from winning as a huge dog despite losing their starting QB in 1Q.

Heim

EOG Master
HAW HC Timmy Chang's debut was brutal. Players were in wrong defenses a few times. Receivers all alone.

In one early touchdown, Vandy receiver was having a picnic in the corner all alone waving like a beauty
queen. Touchdown.

kane

EOG master
HAW HC Timmy Chang's debut was brutal. Players were in wrong defenses a few times. Receivers all alone.

In one early touchdown, Vandy receiver was having a picnic in the corner all alone waving like a beauty
queen. Touchdown.
Not a good look when you get curb stomped at home by a team with a win total of 2.5

kane

EOG master
The Bows next game is at home against WKU, the Toppers were laying 13, after last night's game the line is now 16.5

Heim

EOG Master
Bowling Green opened 35 in some spots now 24 versus UCLA.

Can you really pull the trigger on a MAC team on the road v, PAC-12?

Bruins outweigh them by 40-50 pounds on the line, not unlike WYO versus Illinois
yesterday.

This is the type of game you can take a shot 1H. Full game v. bigger opponent, pass.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

queen. Touchdown.

Same with New Mexico State.

Game administration was an issue.

And poor Jerry Kill is going to have a stroke or seizure on the sidelines, if he doesn't calm down.

He's 61 going on 81.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Bows next game is at home against WKU, the Toppers were laying 13, after last night's game the line is now 16.5

Maybe Western Kentucky was thinking about their trip to Hawaii.

It looked like the Hilltoppers were disinterested in yesterday's game against Austin Peay.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Former UNLV head coach Tony Sanchez is the receiver's coach at New Mexico State.

Sanchez is an NMSU alum.

I got a chuckle when the announcers mentioned all the drops by NMSU receivers last night.

Same Tony Sanchez.

Ray Donovan

EOG Member
Yeah, my friends are amazed how many places I’ve lived.

Grew up in Maine, then to NH, Kansas City, Dallas, Winston-Salem, Louisville, Wash DC, Raleigh, Clearwater, Vegas, back to FL, temporary stay in NC, then who knows. Plan on buying a house somewhere sports betting and horse racing are legal once the housing market crashes like 2007. I got to see how the next election goes. This should tell me everything I need to know.
Sounds Like a good plan, will this housing market crash u speak of effect Texas too ?

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Sounds Like a good plan, will this housing market crash u speak of effect Texas too ?

If anywhere in Texas gets affected it will be Austin. A lot of transplants there. Those are they areas that ge5 affected most.

Vegas, Florida, Cali and Arizona will be the worst hit just like 2008.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
I asked Drink last night about the NC state ECU game. He was doing the podcast on Right Angle Sports. He liked the under at 54. It’s now 51.5. His analysis about a slower paced game sounds correct.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Gavin Frakes will keep NM St in the game and PJ Fleck is going to win and he should not run up the score on Jerry Kill in front of the boosters and the home crowd. There is bad blood between the two but the boosters are not going to forgive PJ Fleck for running up the score. It is like beating a seal with a club. You dont want to see that and neither do the home fans who have respected Kill for all the good years at Minnesota.

1661939289705.png

Last edited:

svbettor

EOG Veteran
if buckeyes cover this game, they will win national title

The consensus is that Ohio State will be the national champs. However I believe that they need a defense and that is why they hired a new DC for Ohio St and gave his own staff. If they can do this then yes they can cover the 17.5 and be national champs. I will be watching.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I believe DRINK and ADC34 are polar opposites when it comes to political ideology.

So it's good to see their common bond (sports betting) takes precedence over the political nonsense.

Heim

EOG Master
Shades of Sandusky?

Penn St has opened on the road 11 out of the last 12 seasons.

They've complained but as Willie sings; On the road again....

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
took alabama to run the table during the reg season. Which non conference team doesn't belong Monroe, Austin Peay, Texas, or Utahst.

Gavin Frakes will keep NM St in the game and PJ Fleck is going to win and he should not run up the score on Jerry Kill in front of the boosters and the home crowd. There is bad blood between the two but the boosters are not going to forgive PJ Fleck for running up the score. It is like beating a seal with a club. You dont want to see that and neither do the home fans who have respected Kill for all the good years at Minnesota.

View attachment 7466752
Bullshit

choslamshe

EOG Master
Soooo nice for CFB to back. Primarily watched the Chipewas/Cowboys and holy crap should Oklahoma State be worried about that team. Despite (as usual) being gifted with speed and athleticism as much as top Ds in the country, they are so dumb. Their schemes so so predictable and their coverage is....n't.

On the flipside, will Sanders challenge, and for how long, for the Heisman? He'll have every opportunity to shine weekly. Pretty solid numbers tonight...463 total yards and 6 TDs.

railbird

EOG Master
refs hosed west va, kid had arm under the ball and then rolled onto his chest, espn pad yahoo scumbags in booth went with bs narrative to placate crowd

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
If anywhere in Texas gets affected it will be Austin. A lot of transplants there. Those are they areas that ge5 affected most.

Vegas, Florida, Cali and Arizona will be the worst hit just like 2008.
Right now in Austin it is a Holiday for those renting places…there are renters five deep trying to rent the same place…