NFL Playoffs

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
This article is on point.

If you look at the box score and see this guy with a ton of yards it's almost a certain Cowboys cover or win.

He can secure his future with a big game. Elliot needs to man the f up and convert some of the shorts too. We forget how strong this guy is still.

This game is going to be an all out battle. Remember Purdy is freaking 23. Dallas is unleashing Parsons at an absurd rate and its from all over the place.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
this will be purdy's toughest opponent so far. 49er schedule a little soft. Blown out by KC at home as a pk....LOL dallas short rest & 4 in a row on the road.

dogball

EOG Master
this will be purdy's toughest opponent so far. 49er schedule a little soft. Blown out by KC at home as a pk....LOL dallas short rest & 4 in a row on the road.
exactly, its Dallas plus 4 for me. if dad /Dallas plays mostly error free will be a close game

Heim

EOG Master
The problem is Dallas won't be able to run on SF, which neutralizes a lot of their play action.

Can't see Dallas winning unless Purdy gets ugly.

kane

EOG master
buffalo opens -3.5 now -6 ...walking up to the window now cannot play buffalo. Too late .. pass
Initially this was a game where I wasn't going to play a side, but if you're giving me 6 with Burrow, it's something I can't pass up, too many points imo

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Initially this was a game where I wasn't going to play a side, but if you're giving me 6 with Burrow, it's something I can't pass up, too many points imo

Don't overthink this one. Buffalo LB's are too good to play the routes Bengals WR's and Burrow always run. There absolutely won't be any time for Burrow to take shots either. It won't be his fault his team gets destroyed. It's just being a victim of the circumstance with that pathetic offensive line.

Only way Cincinnati stays in this game is coming out on top with turnovers.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Mahomes Durability Will Be A Factor.

Particularly.

Can He Escape The Pocket ?

Pick Up The Big First Down.

He Couldn't After He Came Back In 2nd Half.

And They're Not Facing Jax !

choslamshe

EOG Master
I absolutely love the Bengals next week whatever Mahomes status is. Cincy D playing as good as any unit and their weapons on offense much better than KC. Won't surprise me to see them habdle KC like they did Buffalo today.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Yip!
Maher extra point blocked.
Would have missed left if not blocked.
He’s missed 6 out of 7 😱.
They almost replaced him, but replacement missed 3 of 5 under scrutiny.
This is Steve Sax, Chuck Knoblach, Steve Blass caliber.
Got to replace him if they advance.

MrTop

EOG Master
pete i was a pirate fan i remember steve blass falling apart a long time ago LOL

there was a pitcher on the cardinals too. LOL

kane

EOG master
pete i was a pirate fan i remember steve blass falling apart a long time ago LOL

there was a pitcher on the cardinals too. LOL
Rick Ankiel is the pitcher you're thinking of, it got so bad he ended up giving up pitching and became a hitter