NFL Playoffs

boston massacre

EOG Master
Chargers lose I think Staley is gone!

I Would Have Fired Him When The Clock Struck Zero.

Spanos Family Been In Charge For Many Years.

Think Son Is In Control.

Don't Hear Much About Him.

I'd Sign Sean Payton Today.

Chargers Already Have Most Important Piece In Place.

Good Young QB.

He Would Only Get Better Under Payton.

Just Because Somebody Owns A Football Team, Doesn't Necessarily Mean That He Knows Football.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Dude I'd be SOOO mad at this guy rn if I was a chargers fan. Thankfully, I'm a Jaguars fan and I love him
that, ladies and gentleman, is how a helmet smash loses you a game.
Imagine bill biliechick picking up someone’s helmet….. and the guy throwing the helmet again… Staley has to go.

Imagine bill biliechick picking up someone’s helmet….. and the guy throwing the helmet again… Staley has to go.

Staley's A Cocky Little Fvck.

Not Half As Smart As He Thinks He Is.

He's The Reason Why They Lost.

Think He Could Have Used Mike Williams In That Game ?????

Plays The Guy In Meaningless Game.

He Blew 2 Timeouts In 2nd Half.

What Did He See On The Challenge Call, That The Ball Hit The Turf And Was Incomplete ?

Not Getting Play Call In, On Time, To Force Another T.O. in 2nd Half.

He Would Have Had The Ball Back, After Jax Took The Lead, Needing Only To Get In FG Range For Walkoff Win.

Heim

EOG Master
Don't see too many NFL playoff games wherein both teams have minus point differentials.

blueline

EOG Master
I had CVG against buffalo ....it was my 2nd largest bet of the season ...lining up the rematch as soon as the seedings came out......wanted to dive back in on CVG but now I dont know....that offensive line is decimated

Heim

EOG Master
Let me see if I got this straight. 2nd and goal for BALT from the one, Harbaugh wants a up and over with a 190 pound QB rather than pound it with a 240 pound back or 300 pound fullback....

Geez, a Wildcat formation with Dobbins would have got it in 🤷

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Let me see if I got this straight. 2nd and goal for BALT from the one, Harbaugh wants a up and over with a 190 pound QB rather than pound it with a 240 pound back or 300 pound fullback....

Geez, a Wildcat formation with Dobbins would have got it in 🤷

I think Huntley acted on his own….but it makes you wonder

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Got to be honest. Didn't think it was possible in the NFL that a white guy on defense could run back a fumble 98 yards for a Touchdown.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Got to be honest. Didn't think it was possible in the NFL that a white guy on defense could run back a fumble 98 yards for a Touchdown.
Why doesn't Next Gen Stats give us info like the last time a white guy returned a fumble 98 yards for a touchdown. That is the kind of stuff i want to know rather that much of the nonsense they put out there.

Heim

EOG Master
Harbaugh also getting heat for time mismanagement late too. I was smh when I saw the clock go from 1:07 to 36 seconds with two timeouts left in the red zone.

kane

EOG master
I think Huntley acted on his own….but it makes you wonder
I agree, he did that in his own. If you look at the replay, the Ravens had a couple of big bodies in the backfield, I'm assuming it was a QB sneak and then have the big bodies behind him pushing him into the end zone, why Huntley decided to extend his arms like that I have no idea, like Rockfish said, maybe he saw Lawrence do it the other day, but Lawrence has long arms and Jax had the ball at the 1 yard line, Huntley never came close, it was a boneheaded decision that cost his team big time

choslamshe

EOG Master
Staley not being canned speaks to the pathetic culture of the Chargers. Expect the same from them until he's gone.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Surprised the line is 4. I would have made it 3. NFC east still has 3 teams alive. Last year it was the NFC west with 3 playoff teams lead by the eventual winner Rams. SF played a much weaker schedule, only beating one team with a winning record all year(beat SD by 6 at home) Dallas had 6 wins vs teams over 500(bengals,giants twice,Det,Minn, and Phil.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Surprised the line is 4. I would have made it 3. NFC east still has 3 teams alive. Last year it was the NFC west with 3 playoff teams lead by the eventual winner Rams. SF played a much weaker schedule, only beating one team with a winning record all year(beat SD by 6 at home) Dallas had 6 wins vs teams over 500(bengals,giants twice,Det,Minn, and Phil.

Money has been all 49ers starting at 3.5