Neveragain’s Saratoga Horse Picks

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Daily Insights
Final Day of Spa Meet with 14 races today. Belmont opens Sep 18th
Kenny Carmouche is indeed alive and has made a strong comeback this past week. Should’ve played him more.
Veteran trainer Nick Zito looking for his first win of Meet here with 5 entered today including Revenio (race 4).
Pletcher’s up and coming 3 yr old colt Happy Saver, at Laurel today in the 1 1/8th m. Tesio Stakes (R7 3:40 pm.)
Thanks to all who followed thread.
Also hope everyone continues to stay safe and positive while praying for more normalcy and better days ahead.
Good Luck.

Updated Scoreboard
Bet $2,354 Cashed $2,369.90

Saratoga picks for Mon Sep 7th
All plays are WP only.
2x or 5x indicates a multiple of the $2 base bet (ie. 2x = $4, 5x =$10)

1st No plays
2nd #4 Celtic Chaos – 3x
3rd #9 Domain Expertise-3x
4th #9 Revenio – 2x
5th #6 Candy Tycoon -3x
6th #7 Life in Shambles -2x
7th #8 Julie Bird -3x
8th #5 Breaking the Rules -3x
9th #6 Team Merchants-2x
10th #9 The Big S -2x
11th #10 Scanno -3x
12th #7 Proven Strategies -2x
13th #6 Jackie’s Warrior -4x
14th #7 Tri Saint Lorenzo

Last edited:

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Daily Insights
I’ve decided to add some random final insights as postscript for this thread.
  • My main goal was to be disciplined and post selections every day. I feel good about basically achieving this goal.
  • Everyone has their own unique ‘capping systems and opinions. Best always to keep an open mind and be willing to learn.
  • My system foremost acknowledges and leverages the typical acts of deception used routinely by horsemen.
  • Horsemen are proven to be self serving in pursuit of self preservation and greater financial independence.
  • I felt vindicated recognizing this aspect of the sport in my race analyses.
  • To be a successful horse ‘capper you must possess a solid understanding of PP’s and speed figures.
  • Gambling fundamentals of bankroll management apply equally to ‘capping the races or sports betting.
  • Many times I saw odds drop dramatically just before, and even after the gate opened. Not good for integrity of the sport.
  • I’m intrigued by the idea of fixed prices. I am determined to learn more and pursue this with my sports book offline.
  • It’s my opinion there’s lot of dead money in racing. It’s the biggest reason for betting horses.
  • It was was very gratifying to show a profit.
*** Final ***
Updated Scoreboard
Bet $2,486 Cashed $2,621