NBA season win totals

Valuist

EOG Master
As the MLB season bets close, nothing like rolling some of that money into NBA win totals. IMO, the NBA has become virtually unbettable in terms of individual regular season games. But not the season win totals. So far I have not gotten involved yet. First time in a few years we have a normal offseason, instead of Finals that extended well past normal finish time.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
KANE is betting against last season's Eastern Conference finalists.

The Celtics beat the Heat in seven games.

Heim

EOG Master
I found under 24.5 for San Antonio with some juice to the under.

This is a G league roster especially with Murray gone playing in the West.

Rockets had a better roster last year and they only won 20 (West).

Thank goodness 'Pops' hair is gray to begin with.

kane

EOG master
And you know they'll be tanking just like several other teams for a chance at that 7'4 kid everyone is drooling over

Heim

EOG Master
And you know they'll be tanking just like several other teams for a chance at that 7'4 kid everyone is drooling over

I've never seen anything like this kid. The only thing close is Ralph Sampson.

choslamshe

EOG Master
That Denver win total is so shockingly low. The prospect of a full season of Murray and Porter - I have this closer to 53-54. Nuggets/Clippers Western Conf. Finals

Heim

EOG Master
Victor Wembanyama is 7-4 with an 8-foot wingspan.

Let's go with "The French Freak."

The more I see this kid in Europe the more I wonder about his ability to defend. The bigger guys are just backing him into the lane with ease and using angles to easily score. His offense is developed for his age but guys like Lopez will push him around like a rag doll.