NBA Playoffs 2021

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 12'-05 playing Mil in game 7 +2. Linemaker has said all along that Mil was going to win this series. Mil 2 pt fav in gm 2 at Brooklyn. Then 1' pt fav., Brooklyn wins anyway at home. Suddenly with nothing different, Brooklyn is a 2-2' pt fav at home,the same number when the big three all started. So 4-4'pt value with Mil. Public all over Brooklyn(covers 67%)

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 15-5 Todays play is the LA Clippers +5'. Phoniex going for history,last reached the NBA finals in 1993. Cris Paul prior to this year 3-8 last 11 in closeout games. Tye Lue in elimination games 9-2 ( 1-2 vs KD lead warriors)5-0 when not in the finals.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Clips went small and still killed Suns with points in the paint.

Not exactly a -1100 pre-game series fav that makes you comfortable.

Heim

EOG Master
In other playoff news, Kawhi loses faith in Clipper medical staff 🙄

Where have I heard that before? 🤔

Last edited:
The whole Kawhi thing feels like a divorce coming. Why is he sitting in a suite and not on the court with his team? That's the stuff of a guy who ain't ever playing with those guys again, but then again with him you never really know.

Clips went small and still killed Suns with points in the paint.

Not exactly a -1100 pre-game series fav that makes you comfortable.

I did not see much effort from the Suns, they didn't come out ready and then got bothered when the refs made some questionable calls. Very little sense of urgency which is concerning but might just be growing pains. Then again will Morris and George shoot lights out again considering the minutes they have been playing? And when in the hell is Monty going to figure out Saric has no business on the floor? Wouldn't put it past the Clippers to win game 6, but they could also have a game 4 like night where the shots don't fall if the Suns bring it from the start.

Last night was another example of why I always say don't change your number much for a SG/SF being out. They are easily replaced for a game or two, especially if they aren't also elite defenders. Kudos to the Hawks for not using Trae when he wasn't 100%, other guys will usually step up in short term absence. Issue becomes if he can't go for a number of games as the other guys wear down a bit and the other teams figure out better how to defend the new offensive strategy. Doesn't sound like this will be an issue here.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 16-5 Todays game has many conflicts. Phoniex has only lost two games in a row once in the playoffs. They are trying to eliminate the Clippers on the road,just like they have done to the Lakers and Nuggets. I expect them to be focused on this game, especially after a poor start last game. The Suns have lead at halftime vs the Clippers in all games,except the last. In fact since losing Lenard the clippers have been down at half in 6-7 games. The only reason I'm not playing Phoniex in the first half is the Clippers have lead, in all 3 facing elimination. I think the best play will be the 2nd half. The Clippers are 6-1 vs the spread in the 2nd half since Lenard is out. They also covered their two elimination games in the 2nd half vs Dallas. The games without Lenard 2nd half +13 +34 (-3) ev +16 +10 +7 PLAY CLIPPERS 2nd HALF if leading by 2,1,pk or a dog,otherwise pass

Heim

EOG Master
Lue has done a great job with the lineup, from Morris to Jackson and realizing Rondo is useless.

Even white boy Rick from Duke is contributing when he goes in.

Could Laker lap dog 'Gamebred' have been wrong about Lue?

Nahhhhh, he's never wrong.

railbird

EOG Master
Lue has done a great job with the lineup, from Morris to Jackson and realizing Rondo is useless.

Even white boy Rick from Duke is contributing when he goes in.

Could Laker lap dog 'Gamebred' have been wrong about Lue?

Nahhhhh, he's never wrong.
trash post

Heim

EOG Master
How on earth is a ghetto piece of shit like Chris Paul prez of the players union?

The players hate him.

He deserved that Beverly shove. He was trash talking and taunting the Clipper bench all night.

How on earth is a ghetto piece of shit like Chris Paul prez of the players union?

The players hate him.

He deserved that Beverly shove. He was trash talking and taunting the Clipper bench all night.
Lol whatever. Beverly never talks trash right?

Heim

EOG Master
No doubt Young plays today. Probably could have played last. This is a bruise. Conclusion....ATL all in GM6.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 16-6 Going with atlanta-2 Great value if young plays. Last game line was mil -4'. Add 6 pts for home field makes Atl -1'. Young worth around 4 pts to atl makes fair line around 5'

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 16-7 going with Mil in game 5 for a half unit. Haven't made a play in the finals yet as the linemaker has given us some tough lines. Liked Mil in game 3, but with them 4' at home,it was a 9pt diffence from gm 2 which I thought was too much. Todays line likes Mil. Pinn opened 3' and has leaned toard mil throughout despite the public(68%covers) all over Phoniex.(can't lose 3 in a row and hometeam 4-0 in finals)The 4 pt line in general was less than gm 2 line(4'close)in a situation where Phoniex has to win(you would think line would have been5)

Heim

EOG Master
MILW shoots 71.1% in middle quarters and still a one point game with 28 seconds left. Plus Middleton looks like he's out of gas.

Not over ...