NBA 2022-23 Season Thread

Heim

EOG Master
Gobert suspended for play-in and number immediately went from 6.5 to 8. In reality they're going to miss McDaniels more from the outside. Gobert has been a dog all year.

The market is treating Lakeshow like 2019-20 version. Market obviously doesn't watch a lot of their late starting PST games.

Heim

EOG Master
Just out of principle I put a peanut on SAC to win West at +2800. They had the 3rd best record in the West. Lakers in play-in are +650?!

choslamshe

EOG Master
Lakers so disjointed. Russell acquistion looked good until tonight, and this is how his season will be remembered. Take care, Lake show!

Heim

EOG Master
Lakers so disjointed. Russell acquistion looked good until tonight, and this is how his season will be remembered. Take care, Lake show!

Yep. They lose and NOLA or OKC no gimme.

The offense flows better without Lebron but fans are blinded by his highness.

Lebron backing in a defender from 35 ft out while everyone watches. 🤦

Yep. They lose and NOLA or OKC no gimme.

The offense flows better without Lebron but fans are blinded by his highness.

Lebron backing in a defender from 35 ft out while everyone watches. 🤦
Bricks killing the Lakers on both sides of the court. -25 +/- right now.

kane

EOG master
I shake my head that Westbrook is favored to win the 6th man award. He was 2-16 yesterday in Indy. Powell lays over him. You want a spark off the bench, not a guy looking for triple double numbers.
I would put Malcolm Brogdon ahead of either of them
Brogdon won the 6th MOY award the other day, and very much deserved

Heim

EOG Master
I don't understand Dillon Brooks. They have a better team. Why give Lakers bulletin board material. If you heard AD post-game, it fired them
up. Now MEM in trouble for series.

kane

EOG master
No surprise former players are in the dark, especially Pierce.
I disagreed with him at the time
Pierce thinks Denver has a better chance of losing in the first round than Sacramento? Hmm, PP is my guy, but I'll have to respectfully disagree with him here, the funny thing is the Kings could be the second seed, they could play the Warriors who will be seeded much lower, and the Kings won't just be the dog, but likely a significant one. I would also say right now Memphis with all their issues are more likely to lose in the fist round than Denver