My views on the crypto market moving forward

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Good morning community

I have had quite a few messages asking for my opinion on where the crypto market is heading in light of the MELTDOWN that I PREDICTED as long as 7 years ago on this very forum

Obviously anyone that took my advice and DUMPED BTC made oiut like a bandit in light of recent events

Moving forward I predict even lower lows and maybe rebounds followed by lower lows. SO GET OUT NOW and THANK ME LATER

that is all

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Good morning community

I have had quite a few messages asking for my opinion on where the crypto market is heading in light of the MELTDOWN that I PREDICTED as long as 7 years ago on this very forum

Obviously anyone that took my advice and DUMPED BTC made oiut like a bandit in light of recent events

Moving forward I predict even lower lows and maybe rebounds followed by lower lows. SO GET OUT NOW and THANK ME LATER

that is all

How many of those messages were positive? Let’s see them

I remember the day well. I had 6 bitcoins worth a little over $400 a piece. I logged into EOG and read Everfresh's post informing me it was a scam! "Get out now!" He said.

I logged into my account as fast I could and turned my 6 bitcoins into $1,879.23 US Dollars!

Thank God I logged in that day and saw his post! Imagine if I hadn't and I was one of those idiots that did nothing.

Anyone know off hand how much money Everfresh saved me? I think he deserves a nice fat tip. I think I'll break him off a nice 20% of the cash he saved me.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I remember the day well. I had 6 bitcoins worth a little over $400 a piece. I logged into EOG and read Everfresh's post informing me it was a scam! "Get out now!" He said.

I logged into my account as fast I could and turned my 6 bitcoins into $1,879.23 US Dollars!

Thank God I logged in that day and saw his post! Imagine if I hadn't and I was one of those idiots that did nothing.

Anyone know off hand how much money Everfresh saved me? I think he deserves a nice fat tip. I think I'll break him off a nice 20% of the cash he saved me.
Yeah

Good morning community

that is all

Dec 04, 2015

Dec 03, 2022

You nailed it bro! Congrats man!

MrTop

EOG Master

Texas’s Crypto Mining Boom Is Starting to Look More Like a Bust​

• Energy costs, competition lead some to bankruptcy, default
  • State sought to lure miners with cheap power, lax regulations
The digital gold rush in Texas is losing its luster as Bitcoin miners grapple with financial woes, leaving behind what some fear will be a wasteland of unfinished sites and abandoned equipment.

In an effort to become a haven for crypto mining, Texas has aggressively lured miners with cheap power and favorable regulations, prompting many to take out billions in loans to buy pricey machines and build out infrastructure.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
everfresh missed one of the easiest free money situations ever

and he brags about it

strange poster

mr merlin

EOG Master
You guys are bickering over comments from years ago, the only question is where will crypto go from here?

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Christina Ricci is fucking hot

On another note, BTC diving again today, like I predicted. GET. OUT. NOW!

The fact that the worst thing possible (FTX) and the high probability that there's even more out there that we're unaware of and bitcoin is still trading at $16,805 tells me all I need to know. I''l predict bitcoin hits 90K within 5 years.

yisman

EOG Master
No matter the price, Everfresh will still insist he was right, even though he was telling everyone to sell at $300.

Has to be a troll account.

Good morning community

that is all
Everfresh made this post on Dec 2nd when BTC was trading at $16,877.88

Today Dec 13th BTC is trading at $17,773.30

Another OUCH for anyone that listened to that idiot.

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Everfresh made this post on Dec 2nd when BTC was trading at $16,877.88

Today Dec 13th BTC is trading at $17,773.30

Another OUCH for anyone that listened to that idiot.
Im an idiot for saving people money, their hard earned life savings or winnings. Yep, spoken like a true degenerate gambler

OK asshole, since you're such a true believer, hows about you put ALL YOUR MONEY, YOUR GRANDMA'S MONEY, YOUR KIDS COLLEGE MONEY and BORROW EVERYTNING YOU CAN and put it into crypto. Do it, I dare you, only then will you have a credible opinion.

Fuck you

That is all

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Im an idiot for saving people money, their hard earned life savings or winnings. Yep, spoken like a true degenerate gambler

OK asshole, since you're such a true believer, hows about you put ALL YOUR MONEY, YOUR GRANDMA'S MONEY, YOUR KIDS COLLEGE MONEY and BORROW EVERYTNING YOU CAN and put it into crypto. Do it, I dare you, only then will you have a credible opinion.

Fuck you

That is all

everfresh some of these guys bought bitcoin when it was in the hundreds . You are betting against some of the best bettors out there. Good luck

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
everfresh some of these guys bought bitcoin when it was in the hundreds . You are betting against some of the best bettors out there. Good luck
bought in the hundreds and sold at a profit, likely because of my warnings not to HANG ON TO THIS GARBAGE. MY point EXACTLY!

Thank me later

That is all

Fuck you

That is all
How about I stick with 10% of my portfolio?