MLB futures

MrTop

EOG Master
i like your opinion ray. I would think one of the 2 old men have to go down. I am wondering if the other one is on the juice. He is starting to look like clemens

Heim

EOG Master
Halos Reid Detmers has been unhittable in the spring. I found him at 200/1 for the AL CY.

Valuist

EOG Master
Halos Reid Detmers has been unhittable in the spring. I found him at 200/1 for the AL CY.
Interesting. I was looking him up. 23 YO lefty and he did throw a no hitter last year (legit complete game). He’s a severe fly ball pitcher so he will be vulnerable to teams w RH power. But he’s a guy that will usually have value because he has enough bad outings to dirty up his form.

Valuist

EOG Master
It might be wise to see who gets to play the Astros a lot in April and May. The Altuve-less Astros, that is.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Wander Franco with a strained quad, same one as last year. Tread cautiously with him and the Rays.

I did play a longshot, Hayden Wesneski to
Win NL ROY 50/1 FanDuel. Yankees didn’t have a spot and gave him to the Cubs for Scott Effross last year. Kid has been lights out in September and in March. You never know.

kane

EOG master
Astros to win the AL pennant +250
Braves to win the NL pennant +400
Cardinals to win the NL pennant +1100

kane

EOG master
Luis Arraez to lead the league in hits +1800
Jazz Chisolm to lead the league in stolen bases +1800

kane

EOG master
Wander Franco with a strained quad, same one as last year. Tread cautiously with him and the Rays.

Win NL ROY 50/1 FanDuel. Yankees didn’t have a spot and gave him to the Cubs for Scott Effross last year. Kid has been lights out in September and in March. You never know.
I just read where he'll be in the rotation to start the season, GL

Valuist

EOG Master

He looked good from what I saw, in limited action. I'm just not sure how many starts he'll get.

Valuist

EOG Master
Milwaukee does have strong starting pitching but they are going to need it. That lineup looks weak. And the bullpen is down quite a bit from recent years. Can't bet them over their total.

kane

EOG master
Guardians to win the Pennant +1500 (the new rules should benefit them as much as anyone)

D-Backs to win the Pennant +4000

Valuist

EOG Master
Just watched a podcast and all 4 of the guys love the Mariners over. One guy says they will win WS, and another recommended an alternative win total for Seattle as he claims they will "demolish" the number. I don't mind hearing that. Most fanboys don't understand how to bet season win totals.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Just watched a podcast and all 4 of the guys love the Mariners over. One guy says they will win WS, and another recommended an alternative win total for Seattle as he claims they will "demolish" the number. I don't mind hearing that. Most fanboys don't understand how to bet season win totals.
Which podcast?

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
I played 4 reg season wins Atl over 94' Az over 75' Miami under 76 Wash under 60 With the shift for leftys mostly, look for right handed pitchers to give up more runs, making Kanes play on Urias a good one.

kane

EOG master
Cubs Over 77.5 (-115)

Cubs to win the NL Central (+650)

Braves to win the NL East (+110)

MrTop

EOG Master
mariner price looks good for a play. I never seen volpe hit yet. I think the yanks are 1st game... thank god the season starting

Valuist

EOG Master
I'm on an island with the Seattle under. I bet it at 88 1/2 and I've seen mostly 87 1/2 now so somebody else has to be betting the under.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm on an island with the Seattle under. I bet it at 88 1/2 and I've seen mostly 87 1/2 now so somebody else has to be betting the under.

They can say what they want about their pitching being best in AL, Rodriguez MVP candidate, but Haniger was the heart and soul of that team. He'll be missed big.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I’ll have to see what the updated Cubs win total is and play over. the Bullpen is killing them, not sold on Ross‘ lineup construction either. Hoping this is the buy-low spot, they do have a decent amount of talent.

MrTop

EOG Master
I’ll have to see what the updated Cubs win total is and play over. the Bullpen is killing them, not sold on Ross‘ lineup construction either. Hoping this is the buy-low spot, they do have a decent amount of talent.

need a first baseman too .. rizo having all star year in the bronx