Meatman vs Fezzik

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Re: Meatman vs Fezzik

Andy, Never in my life would I ever expect to see your brother wearing a monkey suit. Crazy he is now paid by R.J. Bell to go across town wearing it.

Meatman (Contender)

Jets +4 W
Wash -1 W
GB -10 W
Ind +6.5 W
Min +3.5

Fezzik (Pretender that needs a new job like a hospital needs blood)

Jets +4 W
Jax +7.5 L
Car -6 W
Cle +10 L
Min +3.5

Brock Landers (1-4) Just another dogshit week! Meatman thanks you for the donation

Detroit -2 1/2 L
KC -6 1/2 L
Philadelphia -3 L

Denver -6 1/2 L
SF -4
:LMAOthanks pal...even the Meatman has gone 1-4

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Andy, Never in my life would I ever expect to see your brother wearing a monkey suit. Crazy he is now paid by R.J. Bell to go across town wearing it.
Is it the pregame cameras or the black shirt but Fezzik looks to be in decent shape....well in terms of a sports bettor he is in great shape.

Was this pic from the seminar in Vegas this year? Post other pics as well.

That picture looks several months old. Fezzik hasn't looked good the last few months, as the stress of 5 seasons of losing and now needing to sell picks for $25 a pop might be getting to him.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

That picture looks several months old. Fezzik hasn't looked good the last few months, as the stress of 5 seasons of losing and now needing to sell picks for $25 a pop might be getting to him.

How has his "live tweets with the special codes" going tonight. I saw last night he got murdered in live wagering. Stress increases a ton when you are in full chase mode.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Steve Fezzik @FezzikSports
GO Giants +6.5

Details

4m
Passsing

Details

11m
LEAN OVER

Details

21m
Lean under

Details

29m
Lean Gmen but passing

Details

33m
All with GMEN 1st qutr THAT is a bad beat

Details

34m
pass

Details

42m
Lean Gmen lean UNDER now

Details

48m
Game has been shortened for the Vikings by 16%!

Details

51m
Lean over here

Details

55m
Giants Ground and POUND early...

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Anybody who pays for that clusterfuck twitter "analysis" clearly has money to burn, I've yet to see him be even remotely profitable during one single game of his twitter shitshows. It's pretty amazing really that he hasn't luck boxed his way into at least one winning "in the run" game.

Similar to to the late great bushay here at eog, it almost defies logic how bad this clown has been over the past half-decade.

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Lol at his sooper sekrit code word GO! Then he fuycks it up on the first official play.

Good God what a fuckfest

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Lol at his sooper sekrit code word GO! Then he fuycks it up on the first official play.

Good God what a fuckfest
Says GO with Gmen +6.5....then tweets I mean Go on Vikings +6.5....NO BET!!

So anyone who DID bet the GMen do what? Go to the counter and explain they pressed the wrong side? The he bet Vikings +6 in his next GO bet.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Said to hear that Jimmy Vaccarro had to sell his name. Sorry to see Fezzik doing the same thing. Just sad.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

I've never been able to translate his in-game stuff. Even better, what the hell is his methodology? Does he think u can just visualize the final?

ChuckyG

EOG Master

I believe the guy in the photo may be poker author Nolan Dolla. May very well be an old photo.

J

joeybagadonuts

Jesus, Fezz has no shame at all.

Absolutely pathetic, even for a tout.

Guy is absolutely awful in the NFL as well. It really is 'bushay like'. It defies logic.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

I have zero respect for people like Fezzik, people who turn to the "dark side" if they cant succeed honestly

He preached against something for years and years and eventually he become just that.

Its not like Fezzik couldnt make money honestly, he would have a decent paying career to go back to

Jesus, Fezz has no shame at all.

Absolutely pathetic, even for a tout.

Guy is absolutely awful in the NFL as well. It really is 'bushay like'. It defies logic.

It is really amazing he still loses so badly, given the ridiculous lines he uses for grading. He put up the Colts for sale Sunday morning and graded it at +7 -110, which is an SIA-type line. I posted Colts in that "best play of the week" thing at the same time and couldn't even justify grading it at +7 -120! It should be impossible to lose getting +7 when Pinnacle has +6 -104, but amazingly, he does.

railbird

EOG Master

heim is the new groovin

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Is Meatman still around? Seems like his last tweet was in 2019.