Local Poker Games?

Every Tuesday, I play in a weekly 10-20 omaha hi/lo game @ one of the local bar owners house. The average age of the players are about 60-65, and the worst player at the game is a former governor of my state. The guy plays every hand, and I mean EVERY HAND!

Numerous players have tried to pull him aside to help him, but he get defensive. He's a great guy, but one of the dumbest poker players I've ever seen. He also plays Wednesdays @ the local Ikes club....loses there too, must lost 4 dimes a week playing poker, and he show's up EVERY WEEK.

Needless to say, I rarely miss the game.

Anyone else play in a local game? Our game is raked 5 bucks for every pot over 100, which is just about EVERY POT.

Iron.

hondaman

EOG Member
I play a local game that regularly has a former wwf superstar at it, he is a big fish

really hope this game never ends

Dshotda1

EOG Member
Wow..Just wish I could find some live action like that around my city in Omaha Hi / Lo ...I just love this game. I have been playing this game at least 25 hours a week online at some smaller sites for about 7-8 months and it has been awesome. Well , a few days ago I went back to Party Poker , where I havent played in ages , and it is even better ! I played at party when I was learning Texas and then got turned on to another site where i played some Texas , then switched to Omaha Hi /Lo. The smaller sites really only have like 3-6 tables going at the same time which means you play with the regulars quite a bit and learn their style which can be good and bad. Well after playing at party this weekend they by far have the most tables going, and BY FAR have the worst Hi Lo players I have ever seen or played against. I still play Texas from time to time to switch things up , but man I love that damn Hi Lo

dshotda1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Welcome to eog guys.

I could play every night here, but illegal in some bars and I don't have time.

bigboydan

Banned
theres a nightly games at some of the local pool halls around town where i live. lots of fish swimming in those places :)